JAMES POTTER ~ Enemies' Armontenia

"I've also been reading up on hexes that can send stupid, self-obsessed boys to St. Mungos. Would you like to be part of my demonstration?"

ENEMIES' ARMONTENIA

"Potter, move."

"No. You move, Williams."

"How can I move when you're in the way?"

"Well how can I move for you to move if you're in the way and can't move for me to move for you to move?" (a/n my brain had heart attack understanding this and writing it- it literally said no ❤)

You sighed in frustration and shoved him out the way. 

You didn't like James Potter. James potter didn't like you.

And yet everyone said you were 'in love' with each other.

'In love', pshhh, please.

You weren't in love with James Potter.

---

"You know, I don't see why you and James hate each other so much," Marlene said as she walked with you to a lesson after your little encounter with James.

"I do," Lily muttered but stopped when Marlene whacked her on the head with a book.

"Cassie, he's not that bad," Marlene retorted.

"Oh yeah?" you looked at her incredulously, "Tell that to my 3 broken wands, one broken broomstick, 14 ruined projects and 7 ripped school robes!"

Marlene opened her mouth and closed it, trying to think of something to say while you looked at her expectantly.

After a while she sighed in defeat and you smirked, "That's what I thought."

---

"But, Minnie! You're my bestie! Besties don't give each other homework deadlines and when they don't meet it, don't let them get away with it!" Sirius groaned at McGonagall.

"Fine, Black," she said with a roll of her eyes, "I want it on my desk by tomorrow or it'll be detention. And now you, Potter. What's your excuse?"

"Uhhh," James thought, leaning back in his chair, "My...my dog ate my homework...?"

He said the excuse more as a question and Sirius frowned at him, "James, dogs don't eat paper."

James was leaning so far back in his chair, that if he moved one more millimeter, he would on the floor.

Well, it was obvious he wanted it. You may as well do it for him.

What? 

All you were doing was giving an idiot the little...push he needed.

You reached your foot across and kicked his chair back just lightly, but you only had to do it lightly for him to land on the floor.

"Ow!" James groaned from the floor.

McGonagall huffed.

Oh, this was going to be good.

"Potter, how many times have I told you not to lean on your chair?"

James smirked, while getting up, "Too many to count, Minnie. Which is exactly why I do it."

You rolled your eyes and turned to your friends, "Why does he have to be such a pain in the arse?"

---

It was Potions and you were incredibly bored.

"Who can tell me what this Potion is?" Slughorn questioned as he pointed to the cauldron in front of him.