JAMES POTTER ~ I Love You So

Request from MYSELF so deal with it <3 This is just a filler chapter for while I wait for some questions I've asked to people who've given me requests...also because I'm actually procrastinating those requests- don't come at me please lmao

I wanted to do a oneshot inspired by the songs 'I Love You So' by The Walters!

...and it's ANGST EWAJSGOIAGUPIGH and ik how much loads of you liked angst 😠

btw don't start coming at me saying 'James would never do this' it's just for the story : )

"Let me go..."

I LOVE YOU SO

It had been 5 months. Five months and you still hadn't gotten over your boyfriend. Despite the fact he practically cheated on you.

Well he did cheat on you.

You sat at the Astronomy Tower and looked down to see him and his new girlfriend.

Tears formed in your eyes and started to fall but you heard the door open. It was James Potter.

You quickly wiped your tears with your sleeve.

"Don't think I didn't see that, Lia," James frowned, sitting next to you.

You and James were quite close...very close.

You leant your head on his shoulder as he wrapped an arm around yours. You continued to let the tears fall.

"How did you even find m- oh, the map," you began to ask but stopped.

James furrowed his brows, not that you could see with your head on his shoulder, "How'd you know about the map?"

"You literally asked me to charm it for you."

"Right."

James rubbed your shoulder gently, "Lia..."

"Don't. It's fine."

"It's been-"

"Five months. I know. I need to get over him. Yes, James, I've heard it from every person I know."

You began to cry silently again.

"Well, I have something to tell you."

You shrugged, "Go on."

He cleared his throat, "I...uhm, I like you."

You got up and sniffed lightly, wiping your tears, "James, please..."

He shook his head, "Lia, it's not some pity lie I'm saying to make you feel good."

"Prove it."

"Okay, I don't like you. I've been in love with you for ages and never thought your stupid boyfriend was good enough for you. You were wasting your time."

You blinked, a couple of tears still rolling down your face slightly. He cupped your face wiping your tears.

"Lia, I know you don't like me back, let alone love me. But I just want you to give me a chance."

"But what if you-"

"I would never cheat on you, Lia. I'm not him. I won't leave you. I promise."

"Pinky promise?"

"Double pinky promise."

You rolled your eyes, nodding sheepishly, "Then sure, why not."

---

James never forced you into anything. You didn't even start dating to begin with. He gave you the time you needed and then used that time to show you that he was 'boyfriend' material.