SIRIUS BLACK - Winner Winner Chicken Dinner

"MERLIN WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING?"

WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER

"Hey, love," your boyfriend kissed you on the head and sat next to you on the sofa in the Gryffindor common room. You turned your head to face Sirius and smiled at him, "Hey, Padfoot."

"You know, the common room is empty right now..." he said smirking at you.

"Sirius Black, we have NEWTs coming up and I am not missing out on the chance to get an O in this charms assignment because I was doing intense PDA with you in a common room!" You retorted, slapping him on the shoulder lightly.

"Awwwww, pleeeeease?" he pleaded. You had to admit, it was very tempting but this was your future at stake! Maybe after...

"No, sorry!" You said, just pecking him on the cheek- that's as far as you go... maybe.

"Yes!"

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"No."

"Yes."

"Aha! I win! " your boyfriend called out triumphantly. You groaned and buried your face in his chest whilst muttering incoherent words about to him for being so clever. He let out a laugh and then smirked at you.

"Sooo, do I get a prize for being the cleverest in the land?" he spoke seductively whilst bringing his face closer to yours. It was hot...and tempting, but you decided to tease him more. "Of course, how could I forget," you said just as seductively, making him expect a hot makeout session. He didn't get that though...yet.

You cleared your throat before speaking in a serious, posh voice, "Sirius Orion Black, I hereby grant you with a rewarding speech for being the smartest in the land. As a prize, I give you the once in a lifetime opportunity to finish of my Charms assignment for me!"

Sirius' face fell before he smirked that bloody heart-fluttering smirk again as you grabbed your waist and pulled you onto his lap so you were straddling him. "Oh yeah?" he whispered, "don't I get to choose my own reward?" You tapped your chin, pretending to be thinking about it, "Hmmm, depends what it is. What do you have in mind, Mr. Black?"

"Something along the lines of this," he spoke before quickly pecking your lips sweetly. To say that just that half-second kiss felt good was an understatement so, naturally, you became desperate for more. "I'm sure that I can put in a good word with the judge...the judge accepts that as a reward," you giggled before crashing your lips against his and entering heaven once again.

He pulled away just slightly and muttered to you, "Thought you weren't doing any PDA?"

You groaned, "Damn you, Black. I can make a few acceptions." He laughed before continuing to snog you again, this time a bit more roughly.

"MERLIN, WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING?!"

Your bliss was interrupted by (surprise, surprise) the one and only James Potter.

"James Potter, I swear on Dumbledore's left buttock, if you don't leave us alone right now, I will hex you into next century!" you yelled at him.

"Yeah, Prongs, and don't get jealous. The whole school know you dream about doing this with Evans," spoke Sirius, who was now twirling a piece of your hair around his finger.

"Alright, alright, I'll leave, but only because I don't want to die of one of your girlfriend's bloody deadly curses, Pads!" James grumbled before turning away but then turning around again, "and use protection kids! We wouldn't want little Siriuses and (Y/N)s running around Hogwarts! Imagine what a chaotic Hogwarts would be like!" Then he finally left, all the peace of the common room returning.

"Yeah, imagine," you said to yourself out loud, making Sirius laugh. "Now, where were we?" you asked him.

"I believe we were about to go to the Room of Requirement to fu-"but that sentence was most definitely, certainly NOT finished.

"Keep it in your pants Black!" you yelled at him before he groaned and started a tickle fight with you.

A/N

Okie dokieee...my first story!!! Tell me whether you like it or not and what I can improve on! :)