100k Story Special!

This was posted by the annoying (jk brilliant) 1-800-BADNEWS 😠🙄😠🙄

Regulus exited Professor Slughorn's office and made his way to the Slytherin common room. He had detention with Slughorn which lasted almost 3 hours. He entered the common room. No one was there except one person. He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. No one really stays up that late.

He got closer to the person and saw his girlfriend, Skylar, sitting on the sofa, reading a book. She was so into reading it that she didn't even notice her boyfriend was there. He softly chuckled and sat beside her. She now looked up at the person in front of her and smiled, "Hey Reg." She kissed his cheek.

"Hi and may I ask what are you doing up this late?" he asked.

"I was waiting for you," she replied as he sighed. 

"Love, I told you not to stay awake that late. It's not good for your health! You're ruining your sleeping schedule because of me and I don't want that," he frowned.

"Reg, it's okay. I'm alright and you're awake too! Besides,I'm not even sleepy because, well, you see.... I kind of drank a few cups-well a lot cups of coffee today," she said the last part as fast as she could.

He widened his eyes, "Sky, you can't do that! it's not good for your health!"

"I know but I had so many homeworks today and especially potions and I finished everything half an hour ago so I thought why not wait for you?" she sheepishly smiled at him. He chuckled and pulled her in for a hug. 

"You're so cute, I can't even stay mad at you," he kissed the top of her head and rested his chin on her head, she wrapped her arms around his waist and cuddled into his chest. 

"Do you want some hot chocolate?" Regulus asked Sky. 

She looked up at him, "Sure, but at this time?" 

"Well, there's no right or wrong time to drink hot chocolate," he shrugged as she rolled her eyes. 

"What I mean to say is that how can you get hot chocolate at this time, genius?" 

"Oh. Well that's for me to know and you to find out," he smirked as she groaned, "Anyway, I'm gonna go and get them."

After a while, Regulus entered the common room again. He sat down on the sofa again, "Here you go, darling." He handed a cup of hot chocolate to his girlfriend and kept the other one for himself.

"Thank you, love." She smiled at him and pecked his lips.

"You're welcome, baby." He wrapped his free arm around her shoulder, she rested her head on his chest as she took a sip of the drink. They were just drinking it in silence, a peaceful one.

"Remember when we first met?" Skylar said to her boyfriend, looking up at him, he chuckled.

"Yeah, you hexed me because I was asking you on a date." 

She scoffed,"Uh, no. You literally asked me on a date like out of nowhere."

"Yeah, well if a guy likes you and asks you out, do you really hex them like that?"

"I-I kind of freaked out because I didn't believe you were seriously asking me..." said Skylar, blush forming on her cheeks. 

"And why would you not believe it?"

"You are good looking, what do you expect?" said Skylar as the smirk grew on her boyfriend's face.

"Oh, I made the Slytherin princess shy. That's an honor."

"Yeah, stop flattering yourself, idiot."

"Hey, I'm not an idiot! I'm hot!" said Regulus, dramatically flipping his hair causing his girlfriend to laugh as he started to laugh with her. Soon their laugh faded away as they looked in each others eyes.

He leaned in and kissed her, she kissed back, resting one hand on his cheek. He gripped her waist and pulled her on top of him, causing her to straddle him. Her hand stayed on his cheek as she ran her fingers through his hair with the other one, pulling him closer. 

Skylar buried her face in her boyfriend's chest, feeling a bit sleepy. "Tired, love?" Regulus asked, looking down at her. 

"Just a bit," she mumbled. He slowly stroked her hair, resting his chin on top of her head.

After a few minutes, Regulus could hear soft snores, he looked at his girlfriend again, sleeping soundly on his chest. He lightly chuckled, "I love you so much, angel. Goodnight." He placed a soft kiss on her head, tightly wrapping his arms around her before drifting off to sleep too.