SIRIUS BLACK ~ Player

"Don't lie to me. She doesn't have friends."

CHOICES

"Did you know I adore you?" Sirius smiled as he laid on his side across from you.

You, James, Remus, Peter and him were all doing some homework together while you kept and ate Chocolate Frogs and Cauldron Cakes all to yourself.

You furrowed your brows at him with a smile, "I do know you adore me."

"No, no," he shook his head, sitting up properly and crossing his legs, "Like, I adore you adore you."

You smirked, "Alrighty. I adore you too."

"No, I adoooore y-"

"Just take the sweets, Black."

You shook your head, throwing him the sweets.

"You know me so well, Hart," he grinned.

He was, in fact, very cute.

And hot.

How was that possible.

And you were, in fact, crushing hard. (and I, in fact, would be like to be told something new)

Remus was the only one who knew...and James...and Peter, and maybe Moaning Myrtle? That was currently on standby.

Aside from the Marauders, you didn't necessarily have any other proper friends. Sure, you'd speak to Lily, Marlene, Dorcas and so on- but you would never stop loving the Marauders. (get in line, no cutting in you assbrain)

---

It was the next day and you were eating breakfast when this girl from Ravenclaw was giving out invitations to random groups of people.

She clearly didn't know a single person she was giving them to other than her friends but you only live once. (i was about to type 'xo' after 'once' and then remembered that it wasn't an a/n and actually a part of the story 👍)

She came over to you and the others and shoved some invites in your guys' hands. You read the invite and found out it was a party taking place secretly in the her common room. She revealed the password and everything. You didn't need it though- you and the Marauders had figured out passaegways into each common room, including Ravenclaw's.

You did not know her. You thought she might me in the year above? Or maybe it was below? You didn't really care. And her name had something to do with nuts...

"Well, we're not going," you shrugged, scrumpling up the invite and taking another bite of bacon.

James frowned, "What, why?"

"Because," you spoke, motioning your fork at him, "it's some dumb party where she's just inviting random people to seem more popular, we don't even know her."

James rolled his eyes, "Yeah, but she might know us."

"Everyone knows us," Remus looked up from his book, chiming in.

"That's true," Sirius agreed.

"Agreeable," Peter added.

James sighed, "Fine. We won't go- I've got homework to do."

Everyone gawked at him and all began speaking at once.

"I don't believe that for one minute."

"Yeah fucking right."

"Don't even try to lie to us."

"Oh, Potter."

He rolled his eyes again, "Minnie gave me detention."