JAMES POTTER ~ Fake Girlfriend

Request from swara768 <3 Requested name is Mia Thompson and the cool cousin's name is Chérrie Rose :)

"WillyoubemyfakegirlfriendtomakeLilyjealous?"

FAKE GIRLFRIEND

You sat in Potions- you were supposed to be taking notes but instead you were staring at James Potter trying to get with Lily Evans. Why didn't he just give up? He could go and be with someone who actually loved him... like you! Yes, you were in love with James Potter but his oblivious arse didn't even know who you were.

You felt someone nudge you- your cousin Chérrie. Only she knew how much you loved James. But she would never say anything. So, technichally, you never told anyone that you loved James. "Just talk to him, Mia. It's really not hard."

"No!" you whispered, "What am I gonna do? Go up to him and say 'Hi, James. I'm in love with you but you love Lily so I'll go dig myself a 24 feet deep grave and die all alone in it.'"

"Exactly," she grinned.

---

You sat in the library, reading a book at a table. It was completely packed but you had managed to find a free table.

"Excuse me? Do you mind? Everywhere else is full."

You looked up to see the James Potter looking down at you.

You cleared your throat awakwardly, "Not at all."

"I'm James by the way, James Potter."

"Don't I know," you smiled, "I'm Mia, Mia Thompson."

After an awkward silence of you reading your book and him doing homework, James spoke up.

"Hey, you're a girl, right?" he asked.

"I'd like to think so..." you looked at him skeptically.

"So, you're pretty and all and-"

You kind of stopped listening when he called you pretty. JAMES FUCKING POTTER CALLED YOOU PRETTY!!!!

"Mia? Miiiiiaaaa?" James was waving a hand in your face.

You shook your head suddenly, "Yeah, sorry, go on."

"Well, I'm trying to get Evans to be my girlfriend-"

"Oh really? I didn't notice," you muttered sourly, "Sorry. Continue."

"And you're pretty and seem smart and stuff and I know I've just met you but..."

You raised a brow at him, "...but what?"

"WillyoubemyfakegirlfriendtomakeLilyjealous?"

He said it so fast it just sounded like gibberish.

"English please."

He sighed, "Will you be my fake girlfriend to make Lily jealous?"

Oh. Now you wished he stuck to speaking gibberish? What? He barely knew you! Sure, you definitely knew him... not that you stalked him or anything...

You were flattered and all that he thought you were good enough to be his fake girlfriend but still. Well, it's better than not knowing what it would be like to be in a relationship with him.

You looked into his eyes, "Sure, why not?"

Merlin, you were an idiot. You really had to be head over heels for him if you were gonna be a fake girlfriend to the boy you loved just so that he could make the girl he loved jealous.