SIRIUS BLACK~ Neighbours

"Oo la la! Yay! Now we can do what proper besties do! We can paint each other's nails, do each other's hair and best of all we can cry over dumb, unnecessary stuff!"

NEIGHBOURS

"I'm Sirius Black- school boy by day, heartthrob by night...and day too actually- depends how you see it. Point is, hello, beautiful."

Ok, so you had established some things. This boy was insanely attractive, looked about your age, had the menatility of a 2 year old kakapo and most importantly, was not part of the Mafia so you clearly were not dying today. Ha, nott today Satan.

You realized you zoned out and immediately looked back at the Sirius boy and coughed awkwardly, "Oh, uhm, yeah, right. Well, my name's Alexa. Alexa White. But if you call me 'Alexa' and not 'Lexi' I swear on all that is holy, I'll drop kick you until you cannot move."

"Woahhhh, gorgeous," Sirius smirked, "No need to get all aggressive. Anyway, so, Lexi White and Sirius Black. Well, you know what they say!"

"Do I?"

"Opposites attract!"

You rolled your eyes, "Okay, well, wanna come in? I could use some help with moving stuff."

Sirius smirked, "Yeah, sure. I find it easier to pick stuff up because of... my guns!"

He lifted his urms up, showing of his muscular arms and revealing his 'guns'. You gave him a wierd look.

"Ok, Lexi, let me go change into something more comfortable. Oh! I have this great shirt I can wear!"

"Ok, Black, go put it on then-"

"Oh, wait. I can't- I don't fit into it anymore... because of my-"

"Yeah, yeah, your guns, no shoo," you groaned before he turned around to go to his house to change.

Merlin, you wanted to know if he needed any...help... changing.

---

It had been several weeks and you had gotten rather close with Sirius and his best friend, James. You, for some reason, were questioning whether he was a muggle or not during the first few days of your friendship. For example...

"So, Lexi, I want you to try something. I bought you some butter-"

James kicked him from under the table.

"Owie! Potter, I would appreciate it if you didn't kick me since I have done absoutely nothing wrong- oh."

You raised a brow. You had a feeling it was 'butterbeer' but no- he was a muggle... right?

"Butter...?"

"Butter...erm...flies! Butterflies! I caught one in a net but it seems to have escaped. Er...yeah."

---

It was nearing to the end of summer and by then, you were positive Sirius was magical- along with James and his family. Sirius mentioned he went to a 'boarding school in Scotlland' and you mentioned you were going to as well. You had only attended Beauxbatons previously but still lived in the UK when you came home during the holidays and summer. Anyway, it all added up- that boarding school in Scotland was Hogwarts! You were going to bring it up when you spoke to him that day. He, however, still thought you were a mugge since you were a lot more cautious than him.

"So, Sirius, what's it like at Hogwarts?" you asked casually.

He grinned, "Oh, Hogwarts? It's great! The food oh my Godric, the food is delicious. And the teachers are so fun to wind up! Especially Minnie! And then- hang on! I mean... what's Hogwarts?"

You scoffed with an eye roll, "Too late for that, Black."

"Soooo, you're a muggle? Please tell me you're not otherwise I've fucked up big time," he said with panicked eyes, "James doubted me- he knew I would reveal the world. So, worst of all... THAT WOULD MAKE JAMES RIGHT! EWWWWW!"

You laughed, "You've got nothing to worry about, Black."

"Oh, few!" he sighed, wiping a fake bead of sweat off of his forehead. You rolled your eyes. "Soooo, we're going to Hogwarts together?"

"Unfortunately..."

"Oi!" he frowned, chucking a pillow at your head.

Now, you would be lying if you said you had a fat crush on Sirius even though you had known him for just a short period of time.

"Sirius Black!" you yelled, grabbing another pillow and throwing it at him.

"Oh, White, you're gonna regret that..." he smirked as he approached you and started tickling you loads.

You laughed but tried to get him to stop, "Black, you bloody twat, stop it!"

"No! Make me!"

"How do I do that?" you shouted, still trying to pry his hands off of you.

Slowly, he started stopping and had stopped smiling but was just staring at you in the eye as you did the same thing to him.

He brushed a piece of hair of your face and cupped your face with one of his hands andd he used the other arm to hold himself up to prevent himelf from falling on top of you.

"I know how?" he whispered.

"Oh yeah?" you said quietly back.

"Yeah."

"Then show me."

Immeddiately, Sirius leant down and attached his lips with yours. It was soft and sweet. He snaked his hand around the back of your neck and lifted it up, supporting you with his hands as he brought you closer to him. You had your forearms resting on the bed to stop yourself from falling back down on your back.

"Hey,besties! I got some snacks! Yay! Let's have a looksies- what do we have here- oh my MERLIN! You're snogging! What do we have here?"

James dropped his snacks on the floor in feigned shock and suprise which made you and Sirius to pull away and glare at him.

"Oh, no, no, no, that's not good-"

"Why not?"

"Becuase you got a girlfriend before me and that's entirely unfair!"

Sirius rolled his eyes, "Shut up, Potter. By the way, Lexi, here is magical and is coming to Hogwarts with us-"

This came as a shock to James, causing him to let out a very dramatic gasp!

"Oo la la! Yay! Now we can do what proper besties do! We can paint each other's nails, do each other's hair and best of all we can cry over dumb, unnecessary stuff!"

You grinned and was about to speak but stopped when James had yet another sentence to form.

"But, oh, Sirius, you were snogging Lexi!"

"Oh really? I didn't notice-"

"Minnie would not approve."

"Well, Minnie will be facing permanent blue hair then."

"Hey! That's Mr. Minnie we're talking about!"

"Ok, ok. Green hair then."

"Aye, yai, yai!"

A/N

Sorry.

I-It's been a long day...that's my excuse anyway :)