SIRIUS BLACK ~ Food Fight

Request from Friendly_philosopher <3 married here so requested name is Zhini Black :)

"Zhini..."

"Zhiniiiii..."

You groaned.

"Love, darling, goreous, beautiful-"

"What do you want, Black?" you snapped. He had woken you up and you were not in the mood for him to be shaking you violently in order to wake you up.

You slapped his hand away and he pouted, "Good morning to you as well, Mr. Delightful..."

You rolled your eyes, "Don't give me that, Sirius."

He smiled and bent down to kiss your forehead, "No matter. I want cuddles!"

You grinned but rolled your eyes, "Love, you held onto my waist the whole night and kissed me every two hours... even when you were asleep you did it without realising!"

"I didn't hear you complaining though..." he smirked.

"Whatever," you rolled your eyes again. He bent down to kiss your lips but your quickly grabbed a pillow and placed it into both of your guys' lips...so he was kissing a pillow.

"That's not good," he muttered, voice muffled.

"Morning-"

"Breath. Yeah, yeah, I know," he frowned with a pout. You sat up and kissed him on the nose.

"Better?"

He grinned, "Better."

After five minutes of him forcing you and convincing you to brush your teeth because he would 'be forever cursed if he didn't kiss you within the first hour of waking up', you were now in the bathroom, being forced to brush your teeth.

After, you were back on the bed, laying on Sirius' chest as he played with your hair, making sure to kiss you on the lips from time to time.

Soon enough, his stomach started growling and you jumped, slightly scared by the noise, "Merlin, are you that hungry?"

He nodded sheepishly and you sighed, "Well then why didn't you say anything?"

"Because I was hungry for cuddles!" he jutted out his bottom lip.

"Idiot."

"You love me really..."

"I'm your wife... I kind of have to-"

"Yes, but even if you weren't, you'd love me anyway..."

"Don't I know it. You never stop reminding me."

"And I never will!"

He smirked and got up from bed, causing you to groan since all you wanted to do was cuddle in bed for the whole day. He held out a hand for you to grab and you raised a brow at him.

"Where're we going?"

"To the kitchen!" he grinned, "To make food!"

"Okay, but-"

"No buts... off we go!"

He grabbed your hand and dragged you to the kitchen.

---

Once you arrived in the kitchen, you turned to him, "So, what are we having today?"

He tapped his finger against his chin, as if thinking deeply, "Hmmm... I'm not sure. I'm in a bit of a French mood...so crepes sound nice. But I'm also in a British mood... an English breakfast sounds good. Then again, waffles sound highly delicious. Oooh! What about those American breakfast burritos? Or I also want-"