REGULUS BLACK ~ House for the Holidays

"World's Hottest Blood Traitor?"

HOUSE FOR THE HOLIDAYS

"Now remember, you're a pureblood," Sirius looked to you as he took your trunk to carry it.

You frowned. You were actually a muggleborn but Sirius was asked by his parents to let you stay at their house and to see about the 'great Paige George.' Sirius was far from pleased about this but knew better than say no to such a thing.

You could have just pretended to be pureblood, right? Wrong. There were so little purebloods left that if you told them you're name, they would immediately know you were lying, having not ever heard of the name.

Oh, you were also a Gryffindor (but friends with very few and Sirius' best friend, but two years younger.

Still frowning, you walked off the train with Sirius, "I don't understand why I have to lie about-"

"Oh my! Look at all these filthy mudbloods! Disgusting!" you heard a voice shriek.

"That's why," Sirius smiled sheepishly.

You raised a brow, "That's your mother?"

"The one and only."

Walburga and Orion Black walked up to the two of you, "Ah, Sirius, there you are. Get your brother and we'll take our leave."

That was it? No hello? No nothing? You knew Sirius didn't have the...best relationship with his parents but...

Anyway, Sirius left to get Regulus.

"And who might you be?" Walburga looked to you.

You cleared you throat awkwardly, "Oh, I-I'm Paige. Paige George."

Sirius came back with Regulus and you and the younger back quickly made eye contact.

Here's the thing- you and Regulus were dating. But nobody knew- not even Sirius.

"I see, so you're the Paige George that Sirius can't stop writing letters to?" Orion asked.

"That would be me."

"And... what it you're a pureblood, yes, Paige?" Walburga looked expectantly at you.

You looked at Sirius for a split second, "Uhm, no, actually, I'm a half-blood."

"Oh," Walburga snarled, "Well, better than a filthy mudblood."

---

When you arrived at the house, you had so many questions to ask about what was what but definitely didn't dare.

You watched Regulus walk up the stairs silently and Sirius lead you up as well.

When you arrived on the third floor, you saw three rooms.

"This is my room," Sirius pointed to a door.

The door had a sign on it reading 'World's Hottest Blood Traitor'.

You grinned at him, "World's Hottest Blood Traitor?"

"Am I wrong though?" he waggled his eyebrows.

Yes. Yes he was. You forced yourself not to look at Regulus' door and thought of how,just like Sirius, he had turned on everything, his family believed in so that he could love you.

You looked at Sirius, "Yes, very."

He put a hand to his on the right side of his chest, feining hurt, "Oh Paige, that's so rude! You hurt me right here in the heart!"