SIRIUS BLACK ~ Talk

⚠TW⚠ Mentions of abuse so if this triggers you, PLEASE DON'T READ!!!

"Merlin's balls, Black! I am your girlfriend, not a bloody stranger! Now, tell me what's wrong before I yeet your ass out of the train window!"

TALK

At 12 Grimmauld Place

"Sirius Black! Come down here this instant!" Walburga spat from the dinner table.

Sirius reluctantly rushed down the stairs wearing no shirt and just some grey joggers. He knew his parents would be pissed at what he was wearing.

That's why he wore it.

They called for dinner 30 minutes ago and get annoyed if anyone was even a second late.

That's why he decided to be half an hour late.

He strutted to the table lazily. "You're late," muttered Orion.

Sirius raised his brows with a smile, "I'm fully aware, Orion."

Another thing his parents hated: being called by their first names by their son... 'The disrespect!'

Which is exactly why he did it.

"What are you wearing?" Walburga asked angrily.

"I'm wearing- well, my dear Walburga, why don't you make an educated guess?" he smirked.

Sirius knew he shouldn't. He knew he shouldn't do this. He knew exactly how it would end.

But goddamnit- the dumb idiot did it anyway.

"What have I told you about wearing such things?" Walburga narrowed her eyes.

"I recall that you said, and I quote, 'They are a monstrosity and should be burned so that the disgusting ashes can be thrown into mudbloods' eyes'," Sirius raised his voice a few pitches higher to imitate his mother.

"So why are you wearing them?" the mother spat, her hands tightening around the fork in her hand.

"Because, mother dearest, they're better than the crappy-looking, annoyingly good quality clothes you force me to wear."

"SIRIUS ORION BLACK!" Walburga screeched.

"WALBURGA IRMA BLACK!" Sirius mocked.

Orion slammed his newspaper shut and glared at his oldest son, "How dare you talk to your mother like that!"

Sirius scoffed and then scowled, "That foul woman is not my mother!"

That did it. That was what usually did it.

A slap on the face caused Sirius to shut up for two seconds before, once again, arguing with his parents.

"What the fuck?" he yelled. He said it as if it was the first time it had happened but it wasn't. It really wasn't. And it definitely wasn't the last.

"You filthy, filthy blood traitor Gryffindor. I'm embarrassed to-"

"-call you my son... yeah, I know!"

Smack.

"Don't interrupt me, Sirius Black!" yelled Walburga.

"This ought to do it," scowled Orion as he took out his wand. "Now listen here, Sirius, you know the drill."

He shoved Sirius to the floor and held his foot against Sirius' chest in order to refrain him from getting up.

"Now, once I'm done, you won't speak of this. Tomorrow, when you get on the train to Hogwarts for the new school year, you'll act like nothing haas happened, as usual. You will find a way to cover up your ugly cuts and bruises. Yes?"