40. Under The Moonlight

3 Months later ~

" How do you like it Bree ? Your favourite cookies with milk ? " I pinch her cheeks softly and she giggles. Seeing her laugh always lights up my mood .
Since Evan and I got married , Bree has become our frequent guest , a family member actually. She is such a sweet heart . Evan is so caring towards her , like her own father , and towards me too .
Thinking about him , I sighed . He hasn't come back yet from office. It's already late and he has to drop bree . Initially I wanted her to stay here a few more days , but Claudia misses her .

Evan and I are on good terms . Atleast that's what I think . Nothing more than a kiss has happened between us . And it's honestly fine . Maybe he needs more time to adjust with me . We are managing everything pretty well. We have different choices in everything , but still we try to bond with eachother better .

" Elle ... I want more " hearing bree's cries I come out of my thoughts .

" No bree , that's enough . You are going to have a stomach ache child . I don't want your uncle and grand mom scolding me . This is the last one ok ?" I hand her a last cookie and put the box inside cabinet .
As I was about to finish my business , someone hugs me from behind making me jump . Who else can it be ? The one and only .

" Evan... Stop scaring me " I tell him making an angry face .

He laughs and looks at bree , " see. , I told you , your aunt is a little coward " I slap his arms and move away .

" Yeah right . Evan , can she stay here for one more day . It's pretty late and I don't think it's safe for you to drop her now "

" Hmm. I was thinking the same , let me tell Claudia " he goes out intending to call Claudia to inform her about bree staying with us .

He comes quickly and grabs bree .
" Hey bree , now you can stay here for another night . We are going to have fun okay ? By teasing your aunt "

" Yeahhh . We will trouble elle " Evan laughs at that nickname .

" Elle !!! , Haha "

" Stop now kids . Evan , put her to sleep . Children should sleep early . Right bree ?"
Bree makes a pouty face while sulking .

Eventually she falls asleep after having a pillow fight with Evan . Now I can have him all by myself .

It's almost midnight now . But my silly husband hasn't come to bedroom yet .
Maybe I can surprise him ?

Keeping that in mind , I change my clothes into comfortable ones . Too comfortable and revealing . Just a long sleeved lavender silk shirt with very short pajamas. It almost shows my lacy underwear . It will be good teasing him .
With that thought , I get in the bed , pretending to read a book . I keep one leg out of the comforter , in such a manner he can see a glimpse of what's inside my pants . I laugh the thought of his expression.
And here he comes in .

Evan's POV ~

Now finally I can go and relax with my sweet lena. These past few days I have been so busy , I couldn't give enough time to her . I go inside the room and find her peacefully reading a book , her leg on full display . I haven't touched her yet , and I know she wants me to do it .

I go inside the comforter and cuddle with her .
" Put your legs inside lena , it's cold . Why don't you keep the book aside , you have me . Am I not such a good view " I wiggle my eyes brows at her and she finally gives all her attention to me.

She flicks my nose .
" You are an amazing sight " my heart fills with the sight of her smiling .
But suddenly she opened two buttons of her shirt , and I can clearly see her ample breasts.

" What are you looking at ? Isn't it warm in here " she moves towards me , moving her legs in between mine , her knee almost touching my crotch. Surely enough , I feel the warmth down there.  I know what she is trying to do . She moves a little forward , now her insides in my full view .
Maybe I should give in. 

I lean near her ears and whisper all the while touching it with my tongue .

" I know what you are doing lena . "
She widens her eyes and seem to back away , but I stop her by putting my hands on her wide hips .

Kissing hard on her lips , I caress her thighs . So soft . One by one I remove her clothes and she does the same for me . Soon , both of us were naked and staring at eachother. Our eyes filled with lust and love . I softly grab her hair and pull her into me , her sitting on top of me . Her soft boobs against my chest gives a mixed filling . I love how she was touching me . Grinding on my balls , I knew she was teasing me . This desire of becoming one with her was too much .
I touch every part of her . Enjoying her smooth curves and whispering  sweet words . I lay her down below me , kiss her curvaceous waist and down to her soft thighs.   I slowly reach towards her womanhood and start rubbing it . Hearing her low moans turns me on .

Under the moon light I made love to her .