22. Alex And Aubry

Aubry's POV ~

Finally that bitch of a friend isn't anymore in my life. She has always been Clingy. I have helped her many times. I have been selfish too, but we are friends. The first time when Elena told me about her and Alex's breakup, I did not really feel bad for her. I knew it was coming. Alex doesn't want a girl who has a low self esteem.
He would rather choose someone like her sister Alison or Me. Because I am totally his type. In these 2 years when she was gone many things happened. Alison ignored Alex as soon as she completed high school. I don't think she really liked Alex. Maybe she wanted to show Elena that she is better. Well, good job. I never liked Elena. Sure we were friends for 10 years, but I was jealous of everything. As you already know about Evan. I used to like him. Yeah, he was my first crush. Initial days of high school I started liking him. But he always gave his attention to Elena. Even if he just bullied her. I liked the way he used to curse at her. Told bad things. They somewhat satisfied me. But before that his friend Matt, he defended her. You can call me crazy but I wanted both of them. She got all attention. She was beautiful, but she doesn't know yet. And deep down she is insecure. I always used to listen to her rant. How she likes Alex, how she plans on getting closer. I even knew Alex wants her, but only to sleep with her. I am sure nobody wants her.
Way before Alex and Alison broke up, I slept with him. Yeah, he cheated on her, but that doesn't really matter. But after Elena came back, I knew he will sleep with her too. But I caught feelings for him. I manipulated and got myself pregnant with his child. He will never leave me. And slowly he will start loving me too. I am starting to think like Elena, but my plan will work.
But I wanted to see her getting crushed. Crying, screaming and all that. Instead she gave a cold look. Well that's better. Even we aren't interested in seeing her ever again.

Alex's POV ~

Elena, a stupid naive girl. Pretty face but nothing more to that. Fatass. That's was Evan calls her right. Sometimes even i wanted to take his side. But I couldn't bring  myself to do that. The reason? Because she was really a good view. I often wondered what it will be like to fuck her. Soon enough this wish of mine fulfilled. And I absolutely loved it. She riding my cock and her tits bouncing . But after sleeping with her, I got tired of it. So I decided to let her go. My then ex - girlfriend Vira, wasn't involved in any of the thing. She was just an excuse. I always liked to use girls. These one night stands are the best thing. Because I don't belive in relationship. I have a live example of my parents. They told they loved each other, but at the end, they got separated. I never respected my mother. She was wise enough but gullible. She was so innocent and I hated it.
The same was with Elena, very simple, but not of my type.  she wanted a relationship with me. ME? Does she think there's a chance. I just wanted to thrust inside her tight hole.
Alison was a good catch.
That day when I first slept with Alison was amazing. I was initially waiting for Lena, but instead I met her sister. I got bored so we talked for a while. I still remember. She wore a mint green robe and  suddenly opened it  getting naked. I instantly went hard. We had sex. But we kept it a secret.
The day after Lena's special night, I wanted to meet Alison. She invited me. We had sex for sometime and then she told me not to lead Lena on. Instead have a relationship with Alison. I agreed.

Honestly, I slept with many girls even if I was in relationship with Alison. She didn't seem to get bothered. And then I came across Aubry. From the very start I knew she did not like her own best friend. Hooking up with her the first time was a drunken mistake. But we kept on doing that. And then I met Lena again after 2 years. She became even more attractive. And as you know, I desired of having her. I just wanted to use her for some more time and leave her. I would not bother even though  she will be heartbroken again. But Aubry, she spoiled my plans.
Pregnant? With my child? She isn't lying. But I can support her. She must be dreaming about a family. Maybe I can make it work. Or I can leave her alone. Because it wasn't entirely my fault.

This time I am sure, Elena doesn't have any feelings towards me. Her cold expression told everything. As if it matters anymore.