15. So Far

2 years later ~

Oof, I am so tired. I have been jogging for more than 2 hours. New record. I wasn't sure that I will able to run for long. First I had little insecurities about my body. My big boobs rise and fall whenever I increase my speed. But the attention I get, that's really worth it.
It's been 2 years since my heartbreak. And yes, I have recovered. Well, not really. After 5 months of them being together, Alex started giving me mixed feelings. Weird right. So I decided to leave the city. No, not for him, but because I wanted to persue my career. So far the things are doing well. I haven't heard much about anything which is happening at the home back there. Just, that Alison and Alex are happy. They even celebrated their 2  year  anniversary. Alison has turned 18 and decided to do modelling. Yeah, I agree with her. She has become very beautiful. After that incident, we haven't been on the same page, but things are getting right. I haven't seen her for past 2 years. I came to New York city just after completing 12th grade aka high school. And I feel more comfortable here. I have dated quite a few people, but did not do relationships. Just to have some fun, and you know what fun means right. No, I have not turned into a nympho.
I have taken the course for studying about interior designing, and it has been really interesting journey. The teachers support me and if I keep on working hard, I am sure I will be able to get a job in a good company. My dad was very happy with my results.

Slowly walking, I reach my condominium. It's a really pretty sight. With plants all around, it looks very enchanting. Well, I don't get time to water the plants but my dad has hired a gardner to take care of it. Rich girl ha!
I hear a ping sound and immediately recognise as a text notification. As expected it is a text.... but from Aubry. She hasn't contacted me from last few weeks. Earlier I thought maybe because of distance we aren't able to cope up, but after few months I realised she isn't trying. Not being a desperate one, I have given her the same treatment. And here this text -

" hey. Have you forgotten about me. Well I haven't. I just texted you to congratulate your mom from my side. Her movie has been successful. YAY!!!"

Extra excitement??
I quickly type a "sure" and head back to my room. That's true, my mother has been trying to make a horror movie from past few years. And finally it has been successful. She has tried so hard for this and I am happy for her. She told me this is going to be her last movie. Because nowadays she is losing motivation and wants to simply relax and watch her movies. I agree with her. She has been a movie director for more than 18 years. Yeah, 1 year after I was born. So far, her movies have been a success. And for this celebration she has called me for a party. As my vacation is coming near, I have planned to go back for a few weeks. Well, I am the only one who is living so far away.
She has invited Aubry too. And trust me when I say that, she has changed. Not an innocent, sweet and straightforward girl anymore, but she is really into parties and fun. Who am I to stop her?
I go for a shower and start packing my bag for vacation. I don't need much of the clothes as I already have many there.

Oh, I forgot to tell about my room. It's really beautiful, atleast for me. Just like my old room, I have decorated it, just for some designs I had to take help. My bedroom is still a combination of brown and beige. The exact same with a little changes. I can live here forever. Maybe adopt a child after getting a stable job.