24. Three Years Later

My parents were not happy with my decision to go back. They have planned for a vacation to Greece and here seeing me packing they got upset. But why not enjoy this time. I came here to enjoy my time. Not to fall in a toxic love triangle.

Greece is a very beautiful place. We somehow managed to hide from media. And this has become an usual thing. As I told you before, media involvement will destroy a family. I enjoyed there a lot. And after so long our family has become close.
Exactly after vacation, I and dad got ready to leave for New York while Alison and mom went back to our hometown. My dad had an interview and he has been delaying it for too long. He will be living with me for 1 week in my condominium. And I am very happy that from now on things will go smoothly.

3 years later ~

Alison's modeling has been a great success. She is 21 now and has become a newcomer international model. She had gone to England for few photoshoots. She has also participated in top ten models contest, and guess what, she is selected.
Currently I am sitting at my home, which I have recently renovated. I am watching Alison in TV. She really looks like a queen in her Silver color gown. In such an early age, she has achieved many awards. I am proud of her. Enough about her. Let me talk about myself.
As soon as I graduated from college, I got a nice job offer. And unexpectedly, I got a job in a very big designing company. I never thought I could go to such high rank. I am 22 now and as the co-owner of the company was related to my dad, he gave his position to me. I really felt bad, just because they are related doesn't mean he has to give such a big position to me. Morever I am very young. But he explained me certain things. First of all, he doesn't have any kids. Second, by seeing my progress and determination, he thinks he did the right thing giving me the seat of co-owner. I took a very long time to think about it. And came with a conclusion, why not to take this opportunity. Finally my dream has come true. Almost everyday I am being appreciated by my clients and faculty. The other owner, she is twice my age, but she behaves very friendly. She is Maddie Horison. I have read about her in magazines. And I feel very proud working by her side. I must say, in this age even I have achieved quiet a lot of things. My knowledge has increased in designing. My parents are very proud of both of us. And mine and Alison's relation has become stronger than before.

A phone call intrupts my thoughts. I am glad to see its Alison's.

" hey sis, watched my program?? How did I do. Oh, I have to tell you many things..." she sounded excited.

" wait wait wait, take a deep breath and talk slowly. I am not going anywhere" we laugh a little and she tells me about her day. It has become an usual routine now. Whenever something good or bad happens, we share everything.

Ever since that incident with Aubry, I thought I will never have a best friend like her. But I was so wrong. I got my sister and Maddie.

We talk for sometime and then we say goodbye.
I have a big day tomorrow. It seems a big client will be coming . I am eagerly waiting for this meeting to be successful.

 I am eagerly waiting for this meeting to be successful