7. Love You Alex Winters

Yesterday's movie night was amazing. I did not expect it to be that good. This time I was confident and not a nervous wreck like on date.
Alex was like a gentleman to me. Holding my hands and occasionally kissing me on my forehead. He kept me near him. Just like a protective and caring boyfriend. And this was way better than the "date". We first went to our favourite movie which is released.
In this movie there's a girl who has always been in love with her best friend. Best friend turns out be a playboy and later we learn that they both have feelings for each other. A lot of plot twists, and I loved it. I wonder if my situation turns out to be the same.
After the movie we went for star gazing. Alex loves it.
Siting under the sky and above the city in a mountain with the one you love, what else can be beautiful.
Yes, I said love. How can someone not love him. He is very charming, very ambitious.
He told me a lot about his past. How his parents were almost separated but found love again. How he was so sick of this situation back then. And he is very happy that everything has solved.
I did not know about that. But it's a good thing  they have solved this problem without bringing Alex in the middle.
He also told, he wouldn't get to meet me had it not been for Ali.
Yes, my sister Alison. You must be wondering why.
That's because he met Ali long before I met him. They were friends too, and when he met me, he couldn't take his eyes off  me. Yes, that's his exact words. But then, he couldn't ask me out because, as I told, he wanted to enjoy. Alex and Ali did not stay friends for long because there was a mess created by them. He did not like her for her behaviour. He did not tell me much. I understood and did not insist.
This made our time even more interesting. We have always talked about the most obvious stuff which normal friends talk, but today it was different. I felt that he wanted to tell me more.
The way he kept on looking at me, touched my hair, was the most beautiful moment. If I had to trade this moment with 10 nights in Paris, then I would definitely say no.

We haven't been a couple exactly but decided to spend more time together.
From that day we have been really close. Watching movies on Netflix, to cuddling for sometime. Occasional kisses and looking at each other as if we have just met  for the first time.

We talked a lot. He used to tell me about his future plans, asked me about myself. Asked about my family and most importantly how is my relationship with my sister.

I told him about myself. How much attention Ali got and also that I wasn't negatively affected by it.

He told me he is very proud of me for not being jealous and plotting against my sister. And this is how all our conversations turned into simple jokes and endless laughter.

Holding hands, going for star gazing became our usual routine.
I have never been so happy in my life. I hope there's more to come. I am ready to do everything for Alex.

He doesn't even know that he has trapped me in his fingers. I haven't felt like this before.

We have similar music tastes and favorite anime characters. I did not even know that he likes anime characters. These are small things which made him more attractive.

The way he messes his hair when he runs his fingers through them. How every time he looks confident as if he knows what he is doing.

I absolutely love you Alex winters..