14. Alex And Alison

Things are going good so far. The lecture that my mother gave was 4 days back. I have buried myself in books. And truly, it's helping me. I have always wanted to be an interior designer. And if I focus on studies and get more knowledge, I think I can reach my goal. For the start, I am thinking of changing my room. Currently it has purple walls, purple bedsheets and comforter and mostly everything in purple. Not girly types anymore.
So I bought some dark brown bedsheets. No, doesn't resemble my mood, but it suits my beige colored wall. I know, not everyone has the same taste, but for the beginning this has to be good. Some abstract painting on my walls. Some ornamental plants, no too colorful, just white. I have set my makeup table well. All the products which I don't use often inside the drawer, and rest all in front of the vanity. My room isn't decorated with night glow stickers anymore, anyway they looked childish. Small light bulbs and yeah, my room is ready. It's so beautiful and calming. My mother has approved for it. Honestly, decorating your own room brings satisfaction. The plush carpet, oh, they are so fluffy and comfy. It has really improved my mood. Aubry doesn't like it but stays quiet because it showed her a new me. I have changed my dressing style. Not revealing anymore, which I never like from the starting. Some vintage wear. Maxi dress and jumpsuits. Basically I like full length clothes. I don't like to reveal much and so it helps hiding it. I have been going to gym these past 4 days. Working for atleast 4 hours everyday. It's really refreshing. I don't plan on leaving gym even if I am heartbroken again. I have made some new friends there, quiet older than me, but who doesn't like that. I love to talk to them. And my trainer well, she is super attractive and super nice.

So let's come back to situation at my home. No, there's no drama. Yes, it will take some more time to accept Alex with Ali, but if I see them everyday, it slowly starts getting familiar and no other emotions involved. They look happy together and I have accepted that. They haven't talked to me yet, and I am not taking it in a negative way. With time everything will be fine. They just don't want me to become weak. Seeing these changes, Ali has commented many times. Yes, her boring nasty words. She is being herself. But still I cannot bring myself to trust her ever again. Ever heard of this" sisters before misters". I don't think it applies to us anymore. And I would like to stay away from her as much as possible.

Aubry, well.... I cannot say much about her. Since she heard about Alex and Ali, she has been boiling inside. Everyday she talks about taking revenge. At first the idea was very tempting. But with time I let it go. As I told before, I would not gain anything by spoiling their happiness.

4 weeks later -

Its been only 4 weeks but I feel like one eternity has passed. The tests are really getting hard, but it wouldn't stop me from achieving my dream. Mom checks up on me every night before I sleep. Asking about my studies and all that mother stuff. She behaves as if one single wrong move and I will shatter into pieces. Well, I have moved from that stage. I love this new me, although nothing much has changed.
But one thing is still the same, Alex is happy and so am I. I cannot easily unlove him. And he is a real gem. We have talked a few times and the conversation has been polite. No, I will never try to steal him away, because that ship has already sailed. But still whenever he talks to me, he kinda flirts sometimes. And me being me, takes it as a joke. I will never break my sister's heart, even if I don't like her anymore. I know I should forgive her, but the wall between us is very strong. Slowly everything will go back to normal, but now it's not the correct time.