10. Making Love??

She wears high heels, I wear sneakers
She's cheer captain and I'm on the bleachers
Dreamin' 'bout the day when you wake up and find
That what you're looking for has been here the whole time
If you could see that I'm the one who understands you
Been here all along, so why can't you see
You belong with me
Standin' by and waitin' at your back door
All this time, how could you not know, baby
You belong with me
You belong with me
..............................................................................................................................
I have been going to gym for a month now and well.... there isn't much change, but I am still happy with what I have achieved. 3 hours of working out everyday has paid off. My stomach looks a little flat and I feel very fresh and strong. Also I have been working out when things don't go my way. Now you must be thinking what doesn't go my way. The thing whenever Alex doesn't get to spend time with me because of his football match. Our college has won 3 matches and he looks more cheerful nowadays.
But I cannot wait any longer to be with him. The more he uses the word friend, I feel like to give up on him.
I respect his decision and he has been nothing more but good to me. But the way he is being friendly with every girl passing by, makes me jealous. And as you know, the oh-so-pretty cheerleaders, who wear nothing but shorts 1 inch longer than underwear and t shirts which shows their assets, keep on flirting with him. It wouldn't be a surprise if Alex chooses one of them over me. I have seen him looking at them. But the thing which makes me blush when he compliments me for my changes. He tells me I look even more prettier. I know it's flattering, but I like that. Also we have made out many times but things did not go beyond lip kisses. Few times I have seen that heated look, the seductive come-to-bed eyes tells me he wants me as much as I want him. So as always I have a plan to take things further. Sleeping with him wouldn't be a problem right. He needs to see that I am good in bed too.
One of the football player has hosted a party in his house. The frat parties are always so good. Hooking up with him wouldn't be bad.
And guess what, Alex and I are going together.

The day of frat party -

For a start, I think of wearing something short and revealing. Just the way he wants.
I take out a black tank top with straps, pairing it with a short black skirt which has a bow in the front. Some round earings and leopard print choker. I end it with black high heels.

Well, absolutely not bad

Well, absolutely not bad. I look stunning. Light makeup and yeah, I am ready. I grab a leather jacket, don't wanna end up catching a  cold.
I see Ali and as always she looks beautiful with her emerald bodycon dress. When she looks up at her eyes widen and for the first time I see a true smile.
I meet Aubry and this time she looks very different. Flirting with guys and drinking, dancing with the beat. This is whole new Aubry. She looks very happy.
And then I met the one for whom I have dressed up. Alex comes near me and he looks so gorgeous. So delicious. I shake my head and look up at him. He winks at me and motions towards the top floor. We go hand in hand and search for an empty room. Seeing some couples banging each other, blush rises up my face. Soon it will be you lena.
Finally we get a room. Alex closes the door behind his back and I sit on the bed.
" I see you have changed a lot. You look so hot, for me".
I smile and batt my eyelashes. He gets the hint and sits on the bed, pulling me on his laps so that I could straddle him.
"would you like me to take you right here"
And I cannot stop smiling. But he looks guilty. I don't think he will throw away an opportunity of sleeping with someone. Maybe he still needs time with me.
But then he slides up his hands and reaches my inner thigh. The other hand squeeze my ass.
"damn!! I wanted to do this for a long time".
I waste no time in removing his shirt and he does the same. Soon enough our dresses fall on the floor. This is the first time I see him stark naked and ready to bang me. He smirks and starts kneading my breasts. I lick my lips and his eyes grow darker. Suddenly he pushes me down and I am underneath him.
"it will hurt a little" oh he knew that. He takes out a packet of condom from his wallet. He tears it with his teeth which still manages to make him look sexy. I am so wet now that it hurts. He senses it and puts the condom on his length. Damn!! He is so big. I wonder if it would fit me. He starts kissing me from my jaw, to my neck, down to my breasts and further down to my navel. I feel his breath on my glistening pussy. I get goosebumps all over my body. He looks up at me with hooded eyes. "you smell beautiful"
He then puts one finger inside me and slowly starts moving in and out.
"so wet and so tight" he says. I cannot help but blush. He puts his length on my entrance and slowly starts penetrating me.
At first it hurts a lot. He kisses me and then I felt the pleasure. I absolutely loved it. Slowly we start moaning. It's the best feeling I have ever felt.
"harder... Alex harder" I say and suck him behind his ear. He thrusts faster and I feel something build up inside my stomach. I feel the pressure. He slows down after sensing it.
"I think I will cum Alex, faster please".
"wait babe, let's cum together"..
Sounds of slapping skin echoes in the room. My hips buck and we move in perfect sync. He moans out loud and I know he is close.
At last we cum together and he collapses on top of me. We both breath heavily, sweat covering our bodies.
Then he removes his condom which is filled with his seed. I wonder what it tastes like. I should have given him a blowjob.
"it was amazing" he says in a low voice. He brings some tissue papers and cleans himself. He offers me some and I do the same. We then silently lie on the bed. He covers both of us with the comforter. I see Alex's breathing slowing down and I know he is asleep. This is the most amazing night. I hope everything goes right between us from tomorrow. I don't want him to regret sleeping with me.
Little did I know, that after this my life will take an unexpected turn..

Twisted Destiny...On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara