Paranoia (mpreg)

Kuroko and Aomine have been married for 5 years.

Inside those five years, they experience anger or frustration because of their arguments but Kuroko know his place, but Aomine seems to forgot about it.

************************************

Kuroko

5 years, were married for 5 years that was filled with Love and passion, there is frustration and anger but I didn't think that you will use that to find another. You release you're stress to others that you forgot you're married.

Aomine

You always say that you will never forget your love for me, but I wasn't aware that it was me that you will forgot.

I just hope that this was a dream, A nightmare that when I wake it will be gone.

I was angry that you think of others, but I was furious that you do that to others

I was sad that you started leaving, but I was broken when you said " please stay".

You have your ways to my heart,
But chose to take the chance,
To make me fall apart.

Author's P.O.V

Aomine Tetsuya, was visiting his husbands office when he was greeted by whispers and gossips.

"Have you seen Aomine with a girl?"

"Yea, did you see how he kiss her on the lips"

"Excuse me" Tetsuya said walking to the two workers that makes them notice him.

" Hi sir, Can we help you?" The two said with enthusiasm forgetting the fact that what they are talking about affect Tetsuya greatly.

"Have you seen Aomine Daiki?" He ask them with nervousness and the two nodded.

"He went with a girl in a restaurant in ********" they said with curiosity of the relationship of Aomine with the one they were talking to.

"Thanks, Have a good day" he said quickly and bow to them which the workers return, he quickly left the building and went to the address where the restaurant is.

What he sees not only broke his heart but also his mind.

Aomine was kissing the girl with full passion, without a care in the world like he was craving for it.

With a full energy to compose himself, he just watch them, like they were in some type of movie, like that man wasn't his husband cheating on him, like it wasn't his first love that was betraying him.

He tried to stay calm and not confront his husband when all of the sudden, Aomine and the Girl left the restaurant to which Kuroko follow only to realized Aomine and the Girl go to hotel.

Witnessing your husband kissing a girl broke your heart, but knowing that they were bedding kill his heart.

He can hear all the moans, the skin slaps, the groans of Aomine and the banging of bed, but he stayed, he stay on his position kneel down and waiting for them to finish.

************************************

Aomine can feel his satisfaction and tiredness left his body but soon replaced by guilt and regret when the first time he open the door he sees Tetsuya sitting down on the side of the door.

"Wife-"

"Are you done?" Tetsuya said with such a coldness that you can feel the heaviness of the air. Tetsuya quickly stand up and walk but now with Aomine following him and starts talking and explaining but Tetsuya grow deaf and numb for he experience great pain. He starts to drive his car and ignore the calls of Aomine apologizing and quickly go to his house, their supposed to be home, filled with Love but now filled with darkness. He was hurt and tired so he chose to go to his bed and sleep.