Author's note

Heyyy.....Yeah, sorry that I'm not updating any chapters in this book(one shot). I'm not going to explain myself but I'm really sorry. I'm thinking that maybe I won't update in the book because I'm planning to end it. Maybe I will not but I'm also going to publish another book and I'm not going to give any spoiler but I want to make a book related to Mental Health and Also a book about Omegaverse or I don't know what's that called of. Right now I'm also reading a book to make me improve my grammar and how I write. I also feel like my story is not that great, I'm not trying to gather Pity or anything. I just want to share how I think of my writing is.

Also, I'm a minor. I apologize if what you want like smut or any sexual activities will not be written or any insults that do not satisfy you or make you feel cringe or embarrassed. Also know that how the characters act is OOC because I want to match the concept or theme of any story to their personality, I'll try to make them fit their personality by doing researches so It's not embarrassing to read the stories.

This is Your Author, Spring. I'm really thankful for your support, comments and stars. I'll try to be better and much mature author than I am before.