Overprotective Seirin

Author's P.O.V

"How many times do I have to tell you that you should message one of us if your leaving. We don't know where you are and we don't know if you're safe" Hyuga was lecturing Kuroko who was sulking in the corner.

"I'm sorry Hyuga-sen-"

"You will call me to my name"

"I'm sorry Junpei-san, I forgot to text you but I was just buying bread" Kuroko explained which make Hyuga calm down.

"I'm sorry too Kuroko, I'm just worried, I'm afraid that something will happen to you and we're not there to help you"

"I understand Junpei-san, can we start the practice now? The others are waiting for us" The two of them get out of the locker room and go to the basketball court hearing the shouts of Riko and the laugh of Koganei.

"Hello Kuroko, have you drink the energy drink I gave you?"

"Yes Kiyoshi-senpai, Thank you for the drink"

"You can call us in our first name you know? No need to be formal" Kiyoshi patted Kuroko's shoulder and continue to shoot.

"Hey Kuroko~ All of us we'll be going to the Rooftop when lunch came, Mitobe prepared a bento for you"

"Thank you Koganei-senpai and Mitobe-senpai, I really like the bentos you make Mitobe-senpai"

"Kuroko-kun, do you think what do you choose for my puns, this one or this one?" Izuki pointed the two puns from his book.

"The two are funny Izuki-senpai, I will go for the first one"

"Thanks Kuroko-kun"

"Can you pass me the ball Kuroko?"

"Sure Kagami-kun" The practice continue with Riko analyzing them and advicing a better position for them.

************************************

The practice end with all of them sweaty and tired. All of them entered the public shower room and take a bath while Kuroko in the last stall for the stall have a lock and covered his body to avoid the other male students seeing him shower. Together, they all go to the Rooftop and sit at the table they put a month ago. Mitobe give the bento to Kuroko which Kuroko return with a smile and "thank you".

"Guys, What do you call a cinnamon bun that does well in school?"

"What?"

"A cinnamon bun?"

"...say it"

"An honor roll"

*Sigh* "one more of that stupid puns, I will beat your ass"

"It's good Hyuga"

"Stop tolerating bullshits Kiyoshi"

"I think it's good Izuki-senpai"

"Give us more"

"But you just said you don't like them-"

"I never said that, now one more"

"What do when I want to party in space?"

"What?"

"I planet" Izuki release a bray while Furihita,Fukuda and Kagami stop Hyuga who was trying to grab Izuki.

"That's why lunch with you guys is never boring"

"We're not entertainment Kiyoshi"

"I never said you were Hyuga" Kiyoshi smiled innocently while Hyuga who's about to throw hands stop when Kuroko patted his head.

"Pat my head too Kuroko" Kuroko patted Kagami's head which recieve a never ending "pat my head too" from the players. The lunch break ended and now all of them are walking to Kuroko and Kagami's room to guard Kuroko from the stares of people around them even though Kuroko have a low presence.

"Thank you Everyone, but all of you know that Walking us to our room isn't necessary right? I don't want all of you to be late at your class"

"You're more important than our class Kuroko"

"Yeah, My wifey is the most important person in my life~"

"That's disgusting"

"Anyway, We just want to make sure you're not harmed, please let us" Kuroko sigh and nodded which makes all of them happy. They said their goodbyes and the duo entered the classroom.

************************************

"Kuroko can I come to your house to study for the test?" Kagami and Kuroko are waiting for the others to go home.

"Sure Kagami-kun, would you like to help me cook our dinner?"

"Yeah"

"Can we also come Kuroko-san?" Fukuda butted, both Kuroko and Kagami sees the other seirin. Kuroko nodded and all of them walk to Kuroko's home to study(sleepover). They are busy talking about basketball when someone shouted at them for no reason.

"HEY YOU BASTARDS!!!! LETS FIGHT!!!" the drunk stranger said. Seirin feeling alarmed crowded Kuroko, afraid that something bad will happen. The stranger was about to attack when suddenly it falls in the ground and snoozes. The Seirin wasted no time, they run along with Kuroko in the middle. They've reached Kuroko's house out of breath.

"Are you okay Kuroko?"

"Yes Hyūga-senpai"

"From now on, someone will walk you home to make sure you're safe" Hyuga announce which earn an agreement from the others. They entered the house and sigh when they see how clean and cozy Kuroko's house.

"Would all of you like some tea?" All of them nodded and sit down except Kuroko who prepared the tea and snacks for them. Kuroko get back about 10 minutes after and present the snacks. They started their answering of assignments or Reviewing for the test tomorrow.

************************************

Three hours have passed and it's now dark outside which means the Seirin will stay at Kuroko's house. Kuroko was preparing dinner but was interrupted when Mitobe patted his back.

"Oh! Hi Mitobe-senpai, would you like something?" Mitobe shook his head and use sign language to communicate.

"You will help me? It wouldn't be a bother for you?" Mitobe shook his head no and Kuroko smiled and nodded his head. Mitobe was slicing the vegetables while Kuroko stewed the meat, after a while Mitobe added the vegetables and the other ingredients, while Kuroko stir it Mitobe was watching Kuroko with lovesick eyes.

"Hey! Why didn't you call me Kuroko? I should have help you" Kagami appear out of nowhere.

"I'm sorry Kagami-kun, I've forgotten but would you like to help me prepare the table?" Kagami nodded and get the cutlery, plates and glassware. After about 10 minutes Kuroko was finish cooking.

"Dinner is ready Everyone" Kuroko announce and Everyone literally run. They all sit down and wait for Kuroko who sits down after them. They get their quarter.

"Itadakimasu!" They dig in and savor the flavor. They complimented Kuroko who in return blush from the compliments, The dinner goes by with a warm, cozy feeling. Kuroko feels at home with them.

They're his home.