Cheerleader pt. 5

Author's P.O.V

"Himu-chin, do you have any snacks with you?"

"I don't have Murasakibara, I'm sorry"

"I'm hungry!" Murasakibara whined and they can hear his stomach growling.

"You're always hungry" Fukui stated which earn a glare from the whining giant. As of now they are on their way for their practice for the Inter high.

"Ahmmm" All of them gasp in surprised when they hear someone suddenly speaks. All of them started to compress while trying to protect their self.

"Here, Infront of you" They all look and was surprised when they someone small standing in front of them.

"When did you get here?"

"I'm here the whole time, I'm sorry to startle you, I just want to give this" Kuroko handed Murasakibara a salted chips and Pocky. Now that they analyze Kuroko, they can see how cute he is, he looks so calm and innocent. They brushed their thoughts to stop them from attacking Kuroko. Murasakibara who was in a daze blush from how Adorable the bluenette, He gets the snacks and bow him as a sign of Thank you. Kuroko who bows back and said his goodbye because he will be late for their practice. After Kuroko left everyone huddle up to Murasakibara.

"Murasakibara, give me some"

"It would be rude to not give your acquaintance a food Murasakibara"

"You giant! If you give me some, I will treat you a one month of supply from every snacks you like"

"So unfair, you get to talk to someone so cute!" Murasakibara just shake his head no and stick his tongue out.

"Hmmm no, He give me this so I will Treasure it" Murasakibara walk fast leaving the others who keep yelling for Murasakibara being selfish. Murasakibara covered with his thoughts dream about them getting married, having kids and Making Kuroko happy. He savored the flavor of the chips and now announce to himself that Salted Chips and Strawberry Pocky Is now his favorite.  He enters the court first and put his snacks in his bag and lock it. He change his clothes for practice and gets out. He was in a bliss that makes their Coach confuse on what makes Murasakibara so happy.

"Murasakibara why are you so happy?"

"Is it bad to be happy?..... I've met the love of my life Ara-chin, he was so beautiful and innocent, he also looks delicious" Murasakibara left their Coach in daze from the shock. He gets the ball and dunks it while smiling.

"You selfish bastard!!!" Fukui who shouted with a lot of anger in his voice march to Murasakibara who doesn't even care what his surrounding. The others stop Fukui from starting a fight while they contain themselves. They know that they've fallen in love at first sight. They are caught off-guard with Kuroko that they can't help to not admire him more. They change their clothes and start practicing too. While Murasakibara is grinning widely, they look like they've loss a game, they practice for 30 minutes without giving attention to Murasakibara who was smirking at them for being losers. Araki who was confused on why her players are acting like that, wants to talk to them but seeing that their attitude didn't affect how they play, let them.

While they're practicing, they are supposed when the entrance of the basketball court open and they see a bunch of ladies wearing Cheerleading outfits. Suddenly remembering that Kuroko entered Cheerleading club room,  search for him which didn't take too long to notice a blue-haired guy. They want to approach him but was shock when they see that he isn't wearing his uniform before. He's also wearing a cheerleading outfit that fits him. The outfit give a cute and sexy aura and Kuroko wearing it makes it more beautiful. Araki who makes them lined up goes to the coach of the cheerlead and talk to her. They both nodded and the coach order for them to stand infront of them. They watch carefully how Kuroko walk which makes his thighs jiggle and how his hair bounce from every step. Finally the cheerleaders are Infront of them, Kuroko in the middle who as blushing and keep tugging his skirt down. Araki introduced the players and The coach introduced her cheerleaders. They didn't pay attention to the others just staring at Kuroko who can feel their stares.

"This is Kuroko Tetsuya, A freshmen who just joined The club" Kuroko can feel his cheeks redden from all the attention to him. After the coach introduced the cheerleaders, The both side bows and shake hands. They can feel their palms being sweaty from nervousness on how Kuroko's hands feels like. They weren't disappointed when they shake hands to the most soft and smooth hands they ever shake that belongs to Kuroko. Both the coach leave their players to talk while The Yōsen took this opportunity to talk to him.

"Hello!" They said at the same time which makes them glare at each other.

"Hello Murasakibara-kun, Himuro-kun, Lui-kun, Okamura-kun and Fukui-kun, It's nice to meet you" Kuroko give them a warm smile which makes their heart beat faster than before. The Yōsen and Kuroko talk about what they like and dislikes, they talk about their favorites even their phobias. Kuroko grew attached on them just for one day.

He like how they are welcoming and supportive, he like their jokes and flirting that leaves him flustered, He like how they protect him. He like how they Weren't shy to be who they are.

They've talk for hours and it's now time for the Cheerleaders to go back to their club room.

"Good bye Kuro-chin, give me more snacks please"

"Good bye Kuroko, hopefully we'll have some time to talk about our favorite books"

"It was nice talking to you Kuroko, You're a nice person"

"Bye bye Kuroko! Visit us again"

"Bye Kuroko-san, you're really beautiful, please be mine" They glare at Fukui for flirting at Kuroko but Kuroko just laughed while shaking his head out of amusement.

"Good bye Everyone! Always be safe" Kuroko waved his hands and March to their line. They got out of the court and The others started to Beat Fukui jokingly.

They know that this isn't a goodbye