Chearleader pt. 2

Author's P.O.V

"Kurokochii! I'm glad you're here!! Are you going to cheer for m-"

"Shut up Kise! you always say that, Kuroko is a cheerleader, it's obvious that he will Cheer!" Kasamatsu kick Kise to his back which resulted to Kise crying. Kuroko who watch the scene not surprised because he sees it everyday. Kasamatsu apologized at Kise's behavior but Kuroko just shrugged it off. He was used to their behavior.

"Hi Kuroko!!!! You're ready to cheer?! Because I am ready to play!!!" Hayakawa said while slapping his face and clapping which was noisy.

"I am excited too, Hayakawa-kun" Kuroko replied which makes the man more enthusiastic.

"Hello Kuroko-san!"

"Hi Nakamura-kun, are you excited to play?" Kuroko ask while tilting hi head which makes the others notice their conversation. Nakamura blush and nodded as an agreement.

"Kurokochii! What about me? Are you not gonna greet me?!" Kise said while pouting, he looks like a sad puppy which makes Kuroko guilty.

"I'm sorry Kise-kun, you're talking to Kasamatsu-senpai that's why I didn't greet you. How are you Kise-kun?"

"I'm good-ssu! We will win this game because you're here!!" Kise replied while hugging the bluenette which earn a lot of groan from how clingy Kise is. He get out of Kise's grasp and greet the others. Soon the game started with the team being passionate and determined because of Kuroko.

*Clap, clap* "Hit 'em Hit 'em, smack 'em down!  We're the Kaijo, we'll take you down" *Clap Clap*

The game is now at the 4th quarter with Kaijo filled with adrenaline, they have a good gap with the other team and they have great advantage. They are now having a break with Kasamatsu explaining what will they do.

"Score" *clap* "score" *clap* "we want more!"

They can see at the side of court how Kuroko cheer for them. They can see how passionate he is to cheer for them. How his skirt moves flawlessly through his thighs, the high socks didn't help on how they have to stop to simp to Kuroko, The socks embraced his milky legs, Kuroko looks so sexy at what he wears.

*Clap* "We'll drive it to finish" *Clap* "and Own that board!" *Clap*

The fourth quarter started with the other team, they tried to score but due to Kaijo's defense they can't go to the inner court to rebound. Kobori gets the ball and they run to their court. Kobori passes the ball to Moriyama who which he pass to Nakamura who did a Three-point which entered the hoop. The other team can't reach the Kaijo's score because of the defense and offense of Kaijo.

"We played hard, and we played to win" *clap* "we can't wait to play, your team again" *clap*

The game ended with Kaijo winning with the score of 98-56. They go to the locker and invite Kuroko to celebrate at Kise's house. They all go to Kise's house with Kuroko being infront so they can see who will look at Kuroko and give them a glare. They enter the house and sit at the sofa, They ordered a 3 boxes of pizza, 3 buckets of Chicken wings and Soda. While they wait they play video games while the others are talk about basketball or their certain hobbies. After 30 minutes the doorbell rung and they get their delivery they paid for their meal and get inside. They eat their foods with them talking, Kise suggest to play truth or dare which they agreed they did a big circle and start the game. After a few of them get picked, The bottle turn to Kuroko.

"Kurokochii truth or dare?"

"Umm Truth Kise-kun"

"If we all woo you, Who will you choose?"

"U-uhh Kise-kun, Can you change it?"

"Why?"

"Because It will be hard to choose, you all have good characteristics and I see you all as equal" They blush on Kuroko's confession.

"Hmm Okay! Just tell us what our Good Characteristics!"

"Hmmmmm, Kise-kun is a passionate person, He is true to his words and action, He cares for all of us that makes him have a good heart. Kasamatsu-senpai is strict but you can see that he cares for his Kouhai, he gives good advice and guidance. Moriyama-senpai is joyful, He can be silly at times but when the moment is serious, he is focused, reliable, and Strict. Hayakawa-kun is always enthusiastic, he was passionate and you can see his love for basketball. Nakamura is a great person, he listen to your problems and always support others. Kobori-senpai is a calm person, he is always quiet and likes to watch you all, he doesn't like spotlight and you can trust him when it comes to relationship." Kuroko answered truthfully which makes them like him more.

"Kurokochii!!! Please marry me-ssu!!!"

"Shut up, Kuroko be my boyfriend"

"Kuroko~ I will take care of you if you'll be my boyfriend~"

"I will spoil you Kuroko! I will cook for you!"

"Your cooking is bad, I'm a better cook Kuroko!"

"Calm down everyone, Kuroko would you permit me to court you?" Kobori said calmly with a smile which Kuroko return the smile. The day continued with them celebrating and being competitive to make Kuroko happy.

Soon their celebration end when it's night. They walk Kuroko home to make sure he is safe. Kuroko entered his house and go straight to his room, he change his clothes and went to bed.  He recall the events that happened a while ago. He was thankful for their love and support for him.

If there is a way he can give their love back