Midorima's life as a husband (mpreg)

Author's P.O.V

Kuroko woke up with the sun light blinding his eyes. He stand up and go to the bathroom to do his morning routine. He goes downstairs and make a breakfast and a bento for his husband. He prepared their breakfast and go upstairs to see his husband trying make his tie, he walk towards him and help his husband.

"How are you feeling? Their aren't any morning sickness today?" Midorima said while Hugging Kuroko. After of 6 years of dating, Midorima propose and they got married and start a life as a couple, Midorima being a doctor while Kuroko was a Preschool teacher.

"I'm okay, Shin-kun you don't have to worry about me, let's go downstairs and eat our breakfast, I already put your bento on your lunchbox" Kuroko said while Midorima didn't respond and kiss Kuroko in the forehead. They went downstairs and eat, with them having a conversation or more like Midorima lecturing Kuroko to not tire himself up, always eat on time, etc. Midorima kiss his Husband on the lips which make them both blush, with how many times they kiss it always have the spark and warm feeling they feel to each other. Midorima said goodbye and Drive off while Kuroko, being on Pregnancy leave for the whole 9 months sit at the sofa and start to read the book, he left unfinished. He starting to feel bored, so he starts to clean the house and bake cookies and eat them while watching movies. When he notice that it was starting to get dark outside, He went to the Kitchen and make him and Midorima a dinner. Without noticing the noise of a car pulling over. Midorima sees his spouse cooking so he quietly walk toward him and hug him and kiss his cheek which earn a gasp from Kuroko who was surprised. Kuroko turn and hug Midorima and kiss his lips and then  continue cooking. Midorima goes upstairs and take a bath and change his clothes to a basketball shorts and a t-shirt. Right on time when He goes downstairs he sees Kuroko finish Preparing their dinner. They both sat down and thank for the food, they started to talk, with Kuroko asking Midorima how his days went. After eating, they both went to the bathroom and brush their teeth and lay down on their bed. They both lay down in silence when Midorima broke it.

"Tetsuya?"

"Hmm?"

"Can I ask you a question?"

"Yes you can." After hearing that, Midorima face Kuroko's side and hold Kuroko's hands

"Why did you choose me?" Midorima said while kissing Kuroko's hands. Kuroko went closer and face Midorima.

"Why won't I choose someone who I love?" Kuroko said with honesty.

"Then why did you love me?" Midorima said.

"Are there any reason to fall in love to someone, I love you because you're you, I love you because My heart said it's you the one I love." Kuroko said with a little giggle and hug Midorima, Midorima sigh in contentment and hug his arms to Kuroko's waist.

"I love you so much, I don't know what will I do with my life if you're not here by my side, I can't even imagine myself being this happy without you by my side. I'm so grateful that you stay, I love you my Tetsuya" Midorima mumbled while nuzzling his face in Kuroko's Neck.

"I love you too Shin-kun, now sleep, you've work tomorrow" Kuroko said that Make Midorima nod and they both sleep, dreaming of each other.