Book buddies

Author's P.O.V

"Takao have you seen Kuroko and Mayazumi?"

"Ohhhh Kuroko and Mayazumi are in the library"

"Thank you" Midorima starts to walk to the library and start to wander his eyes. Finally, he sees Kuroko and Mayazumi who are reading books while talking to each other. picking up some conversation, he figure out they are talking about books. Finally, both of them notice the green-headed male walking towards them.

"Hello Midorima-kun"

"Hi Midorima"

"Hello, Akashi was calling for you too, he wants you two to go to his office" The two of them nodded and starts to walk, wondering why Akashi was asking for them. They both continued their conversation and soon reach Akashi's office. Kuroko knocked at the door and heard 'come in, They entered the office and  sit at the chairs Infront of Akashi's desk and wait for Akashi to finish signing papers.

"Tetsuya and Chihiro, can you two help me to arrange this papers? These are the freshmen's information, arrange it by their section, and Alphabetical order" Akashi ask (ordered) while continuing signing some papers. The two nodded and start to arrange the documents.

************************************

"I'm sorry but I have to go, the dean just called me for another meeting, can you continue to arrange? Also, you can leave the papers at my desk when it's lunch time. Thank you again" They both nodded their heads as an understatement, Akashi take the cue to leave. Kuroko continue Checking while Mayazumi stare for awhile, Kuroko can feel the eyes of the latter but paid no mind. Mayazumi broke the silence.

"Kuroko?"

"Yes Mayazumi-kun?"

"Would you like to go to my house? I just want to give you the books that I recommend to you to read"

"Ok, but can we first go to Maji? I want to drink vanilla milkshake"

"Okay"

Mayazumi and Kuroko finally finish arranging and leave the papers to the desk, After a minute they've reach the cafeteria and lined up with the other students. They waited for awhile and when it's their turn, they said what they want to order.  Kuroko ordered burger steak and Strawberry shake while Mayazumi ordered Carbonara and Mango shake. They got their order and go to the room for the Student council and see Takao, Midorima, Kagami who was waiting for them.

"Hello Tetsu-chan and Chihi-chan! Have you finish the task?" The two sat before Kuroko answered.

"We did Takao-kun" Takao grinned at Kuroko and didn't say anything else.

Sitting arrangement:

•Midorima       T
                            A
•Kuroko             B          •Mayazumi
                            L
•Kagami             E          •Takao

All of them eat their food while chatting about their likes and plans for the School, Takao pat Mayazumi's shoulder and grin while looking at Kuroko.

"Chihi-chan can I ask you something?"

"What is it Takao?"

"since we start our roles as the student council, you and Kuro-chan start to be close, is there something going on?" Takao ask mischievously while Mayazumi scoff and shook his head. It takes a moment before Mayazumi swallowed his food and wipe his mouth before answering.

"We just like the same things and we also Like to read books"

"So there aren't anything going on?"

"Yeah....just book buddies, nothing more nothing less" Takao let go of the conversation but he knows something sketchy is going on between those two. 30 minutes have passed and they finished eating and put their trash at the trash bin. All of them said their goodbyes and parted ways but not Kagami and Kuroko who have the same classes.

They enter the room and go to their perspective chairs, soon the teacher has entered the room and greet his students which earn a greet back. The time passed quickly and the last class ended. Kagami and Kuroko go to the school gate to see Mayazumi waiting for them.

"Yow Mayazumi, Didn't your class ended before us?"

"It did Kagami, I'm waiting for Kuroko. We're going to my house, I just want to give the books I want to lent with." Kagami nodded and leave the two while Kuroko and Mayazumi go to the opposite direction and go to Mayazumi's house. Upon arrival Kuroko was surprised when Mayazumi hug Kuroko from behind.

"Mayazumi-kun please let us enter your house first, I'm afraid someone will see us" Mayazumi sigh in irritation and frown but complied because Kuroko was right. They both enter the house and sit at the sofa, with Mayazumi laying his head at Kuroko's shoulder.

"I regret that we have our deal"

"Why Chihiro-kun?"

"Because I can't hold your hands or even hug you at the public, I can't feed you while we're eating together, the worst part is I can't help feeling jealous of others Looking or talking to you"

"Just a little bit of time Chihiro-kun, Everything will be alright"

It's been 2 years since Kuroko and Mayazumi date, They both keep it a secret and agree to not say it to others and don't act like a couple in the public because They don't want others invading their privacy and business. They met at a library 3 years ago and instantly became friends, They both go to the mall or library to buy things that they both adore or love. After 5 months, Mayazumi confess his feelings and declared his courting for Kuroko, After 7 months, Kuroko said yes. Here they are now, Contented with each other.

"And what you say just now, This isn't my house, It's our home." Mayazumi lowly whispered while childishly sulking which leave Kuroko amuse. Mayazumi is cold and strict at the public but at Their Lovely nest, Mayazumi act like a child. Requesting kisses every second, Whining when Kuroko leave the bed to pee or to drink while they're cuddling and him hugging Kuroko behind while Kuroko cook with both of them swinging their hips side to side slowly.

Love is about contentment, Love is about acceptance. Surely, Love can be hard and sad but We need to accept that This is life, Life is always unfair, but it will be your choice how to live your life. Kuroko and Mayazumi lives' will be the proof of that.