Kuroko's Secret

@honey_mallo, Thank you for the recommendation, this one is for you!

Just a note: If you someone's dialogue calling Kuroko "Kuroko". It will be The Seirin Members or Midorima.

Kuroko is the youngest of them all except Furihita

Author's P.O.V

Kuroko Tetsuya is a Basketball player of Seirin high and a member of Generation of the miracles. The GOM and Seirin adore Tetsu so much, they adore him because of his skills, his Character, and his Calm posture. But Kuroko has a one little secret.

Kuroko likes wearing girl's clothes or He crossdress what they call. Kuroko likes the smooth silk over his delicate skin, he likes the skirt which flows and how it synchronous when he twirls, he likes showing his beautiful curves that put the author to shame who doesn't do anything just eat, and sleep.

Kuroko never try to crossdress in places with many people but he was starting to be confident of himself and try just this once.

************************************

"Hand over Tetsu to us"

"Like we'll do that Ahomine"

"We all know that Kurokochii belongs to us-ssu"

"As a Captain, I want what's best for a member of my team, So Kuroko will stay with us, we will fight if it is the way to make Kuroko stay" Hyuga said while having a piss-off look with how stubborn the GOMs are. Right they are at the Maji Mall (made up), based on their Conversation, The captain of the GOM called the Captain of Seirin to discuss something with the whole Seirin players. As to not cause fight, The Seirin members go to the destination only to be surprised when The captain starts to discuss about how Kuroko should be at the GOM.

Flashback

The Seirin walk towards the Maji Burger(inside the mall) only to be surprised when they see that not just The captain is there, all of the GOM are there sitting waiting for them.

"I'm sorry for making you wait Akashi"

"It's okay Junpei, now please make yourself comfortable and sit at the chairs that are vacant" The Seirin complied and all of them sit down facing the GOM.

"May I ask what will be the discussion about, and why all of the GOM are here?"

"I ask them to be here, because this discussion will be about Kuroko Tetsuya and it is necessary" All of the Seirin are all ears when they hear the Mention of their Precious shadow.

"Me,the others (GOM) and Tetsuya are from the Teiko Middle school, He was a part of us, We treasure him with all of our hearts, and Love him as our one. I decided that Me and the other member of the GOM needs to be ally again and rise with all 6 of us. Me and The GOM are going to America to continue our Journey and make our potential more powerful, all of us are going to enroll and play again, I'm here with others to ask for you to hand Tetsuya to us, we will take good care of him"

"U-uhh I apologized for saying this but maybe you should Talk this with Kuroko instead, and I'm also sad to say but I can't hand him over to you, Kuroko is a part of us, a part of our Family. We love him also as our one lover, so We can't hand him over." Soon the meeting turns into argument with them starting to piss each other.

End of Flashback

"Kuroko likes me more because I know him better than you all do"

"Don't belittle us, I know Kuroko from his cute pinky toes, his soft skin, his pouty lips and his wavy body"