Trap in a Spider Web pt. 2

Warning: A lot of cursing, Public Sex/ Exhibitionist, Mention of Mpreg, and Blackmail.

That's a lot

Author's P.O.V

Kuroko woke up due to the brightest coming from the window, He looks at his surrounding and realized the room isn't his. He quickly got up that resulted him of feeling great pain from his back and ass. He recall all of what they did yesterday, He tried to find his clothes but unfortunately Makoto only left a long white sweater and white panty. He goes downstairs only to be greeted by whistles.

"Woww, Tet-chan you're so sexy!"

"Kuroko is full of surprises!"

"Kuroko never failed to amaze me!"

"...sexy"

"Can you twirl around?"

Kuroko just looked down embarrassed from what he heard.

"Stop that guys, wouldn't like our Phantom to disappear right?" The Captain said earning a nod from all of them.

"Anyway, I would like to have a deal with you" all of them smile at the thought.

"What is it?"

"You will be ours in exchange of not linking this photos online, would be a shame if your teammates see this right?"

"What If I don't want to, Isn't yesterday enough?"

"Ohhhh, we didn't fully break you that's why, and If you refused, you will not leave this place without bruises and as I said before this Pictures and video will be posted online" Makoto showed on his phone of Kuroko naked tied up and Video of him getting spanked. Kuroko never felt bullshit on his life.

"Why are you doing this?" Kuroko was on verge of crying because if the pressure.

"Because~ we want to, don't worry we will take care of you~" Hara answered while popping his bubblegum.

"But don't pressure yourself, we will hear your answer on Saturday, go to the train station and we expect a yes" Makoto added with a smirk while imagining what will happen on Saturday. Kuroko nodded and ask for his pants and belongings, Makoto handed it and Kuroko wear his pants and get his things before leaving the place loss on his thoughts.

************************************

Saturday came with the whole week of Seirin worrying about Kuroko, he was always doze off and startled. Kuroko said that he was okay but Seirin knew he wasn't but can't do anything because they don't want to pressure Kuroko more. Kuroko go to the train station in Sky blue hoodie and black pants, paired with black old school vanz. Kuroko go to the exact place of the train station and see The Kirisaki Daiichi waiting for him. Kuroko wants to run but know that it won't work. Kuroko go infront of them for them to notice him which work.

"Kuroko, as expected from someone who's obedient, What will be your answer?"

"Makoto-kun, Can you change our deal, I can't be with you forever"

"Hmmm, what will it be?"

"Can we change it with just one night with all of you, you all get my firsts? You gave me enough pain and broke my dignity but please I don't want to be with you all forever"

"And why it that?"

"Because in the first place I don't like all of you romantically, and I want to spend only my life with my loved one's and that wasn't you"

"Hmmm.....okay! But let me change the one night, how about now? In this place?" Makoto and the others smirk at the idea.

"Okay...where?"