Paranoia pt. 2

Aomine quickly stands up when he see the doctor coming to his way

"Doctor, how is my wife?"

"Well there is a good news and a bad news"

"Start with the good news......"

" The good news is Mr Aomine is in the good condition and It is okay to go home now, but with his fragile condition he needs a great care."

"Why did he starts to bleed Doctor?"

"That brings us to the bad news, the cause of bleeding of Mr. Aomine is because of the baby on his womb, the baby is in a fragile and dangerous state because Mr. Aomine is 2 weeks pregnant, and because of the stress the baby was affected and that cause the baby to be miscarried"

As Aomine starts to process the information, he starts to feel his whole being crumble, his heart starts to shatter into pieces, realizing the only hope he had was gone because of his fault.

All of this was his fault

It's his fault Tetsuya was Hurting

It's his fault Tetsuya was in the Hospital right now

It's his fault that his relationship was breaking apart.

It's his fault that his future Family is gone

And it's his fault that his only child,his future hope,pride and treasure left them early.

************************************

Kuroko was woken with the light in the room, after a few seconds he realize that they were not in his room. Kuroko was analyzing his surroundings when he hear the door open.

"Aomine-kun....." He said with a raspy voice.

"What happen? Why am I in the hospital?"

"Please drink your water first and I will say what Happen." Aomine nervously said and start to sit on the side of the bed which Kuroko lay down, Kuroko finish drinking his water, and Look at Aomine, Aomine look at Kuroko and start to find if Kuroko has the love in his eyes. He was greeted nothing but coldness and anger.

"The doctor said that you're condition is okay and it's because of the stress."

"Why am I bleeding then..."

" It was because....."

"Because?"

"Because of the m-miscarriage......" The whole atmosphere inside the room turns heavy that it can suffocate you, Kuroko can feel his whole body hurt but It was not equal to the pain he can feel on his heart, he was so speechless and numb that he didn't feel the tears that are flowing to his cheeks. He wants to scream and cry his heart out, but he can't, with the pain on his neck and the hardness to breath.

The baby, his child that he didn't see, the treasure that he can't keep, the hope that he lose and the love that he didn't feel

"Wifey- please breath, I'm sorry please breath for me." Tetsuya was so focus in crying that he forgot to breath. He tries to compose and breath but He can't without crying.

************************************

It's been one week after the incident,Kuroko was depressed and Aomine is filled with despair and regret day by day, he can feel himself losing his mind.one week of Aomine trying to make his spouse eat or sleep, he tried to make a conversation but only met with silence.

"Please talk to me wife, I will do anything to make you speak and eat."

"Can you bring back my child......." Kuroko ask quietly that makes Aomine stop talking. Kuroko start to stand up and go to their closet and pack his stuff. Aomine seeing this start to panic and hug Kuroko, Kuroko tried to push him away but with so much tiredness or fatigue in his body, he gave up pushing Aomine. Aomine starts to sob, his cry filled with regret and sadness.

"Please Aomine-kun, just let me go, I'm tired of this relationship."

"No, just sleep. You can't leave me"

"Aomine-kun don't be selfish, just let go of this relationship, I'm tired trying to keep my sanity. I'm gonna disappear on your life and you can find another man or woman for you to Love truly. I can't just keep fixing this relationship, so please let me go" he ask with tiredness in his voice because of lack of sleep and nutrients in his body.

"We can fix it together please, I don't want anything or anyone, I just want you please! Please don't leave, you can hit me or cheat on me, I will let you do what ever you want, but please promise me that You will stay by my side. I will stay on the guest room and try to stay away as much as possible but please stay in the house. Please I'm gonna die without you. Please......" Aomine desperately said with nothing to offer.

"I can't do that Aomine-kun, I'm not gonna hurt you-"

"BUT YOU SHOULD!!!! Please... I want to see you everyday, to wake up knowing you are here, you maybe sleep on the other's bed, but I know in my heart that you will go home to me, please......" He start to shout but what he said turns into whispers with nothing but pain.

"Please get off Aomine-kun, I won't go anywhere......."

"Promise?.."

"Promise." He said and that makes Aomine-kun slowly loosen his hug and go off to Kuroko. Aomine pack his stuff and go to the guest room. Kuroko get his stuff back in his closet and take a bath, he quickly put clean clothes and go to the kitchen to cook.

After he eat he go upstairs and sleep.