Not so Innocent pt.

Author's P.O.V

"How many time do I have to tell tell all of you to stop staring at Kuroko! Kuroko is feeling uncomfortable because of your stares" Riko tried to put some sense on them but was completely ignored by them who Keep staring at Kuroko. It's the second day of The Training Camp and it's been hell to the coach because they don't know how to make The players listen.

They are now exercising for their flexibility and stamina by pairs. The coach will be the ones who will pick their partners. All of the players hope for one thing:

To be Kuroko's partner, who looks like he's about to pass out but trying to act tough, which was so cute for their opinion. But in the end Kuroko was partnered by Riko who keep glaring daggers at them.

"Kuroko, you know we can stop if you want"

"No Coach, I want to continue so I can have better stamina" he give her a thumbs up and they continue their exercise.

"Say Kuroko, If there will be the time that you can choose on who to fall in love with the players, who will it might be?" Riko said while pushing Kuroko's back for Kuroko to reach his toes. After she release the pressure Kuroko turn around and face her.

"All of them have a good sides and bad sides, surely it will be hard to pick but I'm sure that if I fall in love, I will embrace their sides and flaws for they represent who they truly are." Riko smiled at his answer and pat his head.

"Now I know why they are so in love with you" Riko continue to assist Kuroko while the players keep glancing at their place.

************************************

"Let's rest for a while everyone, you can eat your lunch now and do what you want just don't go outside or there will be punishment"

"And What will it be?" Makoto who was bored for his life ask arrogantly.

"You can't get near Kuroko, you can't see him either" Riko who was losing her patience from the players snap. All of them gulped and shiver from the thought.

"Touché"

All of them go to the cafeteria and get their lunch, Kuroko is with the Seirin who was scolding him from how little he eats.

"Kuroko, you need to eat more there will be another training"

"Are you concern Kagami-kun?"

"Of course I am, I don't like the one I like to get sick" Kagami answered quickly but soon he realized the stares and glares coming from everyone.

"..... You're my friend of course" The glares disappear and they continue to eat. Soon Kuroko stand up and go to one of the bench in the garden to rest but was interrupted with the player's noisiness and the clicking of Cameras"

"Hey look at this, Kuroko looks so good at this"

"Send it to me-ssu"

"As if, This is mine"

"Hello everyone, If it's not rude to ask, what are you all doing here?"

"I want to see what you do, it's not that I'm concerned or anything...nanodayo"

"It's so calming here Kuroko-san"

"I'm stalking you"

"I don't want my wife to be in danger~"

"I told you many times to stop calling Tetsu your wife"

"And I won't stop just because you threaten me~" Kuroko look at the vending machine craving for something sweet which didn't go unnoticed by the players. Quickly they get their snacks at their bags and give it to Kuroko who don't know what will he get. 

"Kuroko, do you want some coke?"

"Kuroko-san please take this chips, they're delicious"

"Tetsu, you need to eat more"

"I agree, my wife needs to eat more"

"Shut up Imayoshi, Kuroko is not your wife"

"Then he's my spouse, the love of my life"

"I can't deal with this bullshit today"

"Kurokochii, do you want to try this chocolates, I've made them for you"

"Thank you Kise-kun" Kuroko recieve the chocolates and Kise who's about to hug Kuroko fly to the air.

"TRY TO HUG KUROKO AGAIN! I SWEAR I WILL BEAT YOUR ASS" Kuroko just get all of the snacks they give, afraid to hurt their feelings. Kuroko eat the chocolates first.

"They are good Kise-kun" Kuroko munch while his lips pout unconsciously which resulted for all of them to groan inwardly.

"Thank you Kurokochii! I've made them with love!" Kuroko only smile, amused with Kise's enthusiasm and joyful expression.

"I can make you vanilla milkshake if you want Kuro-chin" Murasakibara wasted no time to shoot his shot which earn a lot of disapproving looks from the others.

"Thank you Murasakibara-kun, I really love the pastries you made" Kuroko complemented the purple giant which makes his heart flutter. Kuroko unwrap the lollipop and put it in his mouth. Kuroko sigh at the good flavor hitting his taste buds. He get it out and lick the sides, He put it back while his lips cutely pout. He heard the groans coming from the players which make his look up only to see them blush, with the others turn around hiding something, the others having nose bleed while Kise looks about to pass out.

"Are you okay everyone?" He took everyone's attention and get a nod as a respond. He know that they a like him and his little show gets them flustered. Slowly, he put his lips on the top of the lollipop and rub it at his lips, he gave kitten licks in the top from the sides while softly moaning. He put it inside then outside. He looks at them while smiling innocently which was a lie from what he thinks. He live them their standing with a flushed face and hard-ons.

"KUROKOCHII! THAT'S SO SLY!"

"TAKE RESPONSIBILITY YOU BASTARD!"

"HEY TETSU! WHY DON'T YOU PRACTICE IT IN ME INSTEAD"

"KURO-CHIN SHOULD ONLY DO IT WITH ME, I'M SURE HE WILL BE SATISFIED"

"TETSUYA, GET BACK HERE, WE'RE GOING TO .....TALK"

"KUROKO WH-WHAT WAS THAT?"

"HAHAHAHAH SHIN-CHAN WAS FLUSTERED"

"ALL OF US ARE, SO SHUT UP"

"I'M SORRY TO THINK DIRTY KUROKO-SAN"

"WHY DO YOU ALWAYS APOLOGIZED?"

"THAT'S HIS DAILY MEDICINE"

"WHY ARE WE SHOUTING!!?!?!!"

"WHY ARE WE RUNNING!?!?!"

Kuroko giggled at what he's seeing, sometimes there will be someone who will trip, they all look like children who wants to play at a playground.

Hopefully they don't play with him

************************************

Hello everyone!!!!! It's good to be back, I'm sorry for not updating for 1 week. (╥﹏╥) Hope all of you can forgive me.

I would also thank you all for the support for this story.ʕ  ᷇࿀ ᷆ ʔ♡