Cheerleader pt. 6

Author's P.O.V

"Kuroko-kun, wait for me here, I will just pass our papers to cheerlead club. Please don't wander around, others might kidnap you" Minato said while giggling and Kuroko looks so scared of what he hears from his friend. Minato enters the Cheerleading room and Kuroko was left alone outside while ready for his tears to burst.

"Hey you can't stands there! Are you a pervert?" Mayazumi who had grab Kuroko's shoulder and make him face him.

"U-umm I'm not a p-" Kuroko who faced him completely now crying from the nervousness, that cause Mayazumi to stop grabbing Kuroko's Shoulder and stare at him. The others who are weirded walk to near Kuroko and Mayazumi, they first notice Mayazumi blushing which was first time they see him in this state, then they look at Kuroko which was boy! Was a sight to see.

Seeing someone so cute and innocent crying make them feel sad, but seeing how Kuroko was trying so hard to make himself small make them feel their hearts beat and blush starting to form on their cheeks.

"Hey! Don't bully Kuroko-kun!" They see some girl go to their place and hug Kuroko while putting him on her back like protecting him.

"I'm sorry-"

"I don't need your sorry! You made Kuroko-kun cry, Let's go Kuroko-kun" Minato drag Kuroko while calming him down with his mumbling.

"M'not a pervert right Minato-kun?"

"You're not Kuroko-kun, you're the most adorable and innocent bean, don't listen to them okay?"

"M'kay" Kuroko said while rubbing his hands on his cheeks to make the tears disappear. They feel their hearts getting shot by an arrow for such an innocent sight. After they see that Kuroko and Minato was gone from their sight, they turn their heads to Mayazumi and start scolding him.

"Fighting someone innocent is not nice Mayuzumi!"

"You make my baby go away!"

"You're really rude Mayazumi..."

"What's happening here?" The heard an authorative voice and see the Akashi is Infront oh them.

"A-akashi, Ummm-"

"Explain" Akashi demanded and they start to explain. Akashi turned his head to Mayazumi show was in daze and not listening to them.

"Mayazumi" He called but Mayazumi paid no attention, he called him again and that's when Mayazumi respond.

"What is it?" He look irritated and ready to fight Akashi.

"Apologized to him when you see him, that's very rude for criticizing someone without zero intention to what you've stated" Mayazumi nodded as understatement, and they walk to their basketball court, hoping that they see a cute bluenette again.

************************************

"Are you okay now Kuroko-kun?" Minato who was comforting his crying friend recieve a nod. Kuroko was still shaking from the nervousness of what Happened just a minutes ago.

"Thank you Minato-kun, did we get accepted?" Kuroko ask Minato which makes Minato remember their auditioning for the club. She nodded and gave him a smile which Kuroko return. Minato can't contain herself hug Kuroko while patting his hair.

"You're so cute Kuroko-kun! You're going to be the death of every boys, I swear" Minato stop hugging Kuroko when he whined for the lack of air. They go to the locker room for Cheerleaders and see that the captain is waiting for them.

"Oh! You must be Kuroko? You're even cuter in personal! Anyway, Here is your uniforms, I have the girl a skirt and for you a shorts, I want to give you skirt to but, I want you to grab all of the attention of the boys, so I'm putting you in the center" The captain announce which makes Kuroko blush and nodded. Minato and Kuroko change their clothes and got out only for Kuroko to be surprised by a lot of screaming, clapping and Flashes from all of the girls' phone. He was flustered from all of the attention so his cute face look even cuter when he was blushing. The girls drag Kuroko while screaming, making the attention of people, especially boys who are blushing so hard they look like a tomato. The Cheerleaders continue to drag Kuroko to the Court for his welcoming party.

The Rakuzan Who are busy practicing was startled when they hear the entrance door open and a lot of screaming. They look where the sound came from and see a bunch of girls having nosebleeds while making someone on one of the top benches. They analyze and see that it was the guy they see, but now in a cheerleading uniform, that looks so good to him.

"Come on Kuroko, introduced yourself to everyone and then do a cute pose for your welcoming party" They hear the Captain of the Cheerleading club said and they quietly goes to the girls' place. They see that Kuroko was pulling his shorts down while blushing hard that makes their heart beats fast.

"Umm, what should I say, Captain-kun?"

"Just say: "My name is Kuroko Tetsuya, I'm a freshman and a new member of Cheerleading club, please take care of me-nyan~. And then do a cute pose like paws of kitten" The Captain interpret and Kuroko nodded while having second thoughts. After He sigh deeply, he face them and said:

"My name is Kuroko Tetsuya, I'm a freshman and a New member of Cheerleading club. Please take care of me, n-nyan~" He did a clawing sign while giving everyone his innocent eyes that makes Rakuzan and the others want to keep him.

"How much?! I'll buy him even if I will lose all my money" Mibuchi who was giving his cards in the girls while trying to pass them to get Kuroko.

"No! I'll buy him, I'm sure a cute little like him is match for a dog that is hyper like me" Hayama said while giving his puppy eyes to the girls that make them awe, but still protect Kuroko.

"My little bean! I will get you!" Nebuya who was growling while his stomach is growling to at the same time.

"I command all of you, to give me Kuroko Tetsuya right now, or you wouldn't like what I will do to all of you" The girls make way for Akashi but was surprised when they didn't see Kuroko, they analyze their surroundings and see not only Kuroko is missing, even Mayazumi too.

"Mayazumi is so sly, stealing Kuroko, away from me" Hayama who was pouting while sulking said that while the others nodded us an agreement.

************************************

"Mr, Please stop dragging me, I'm sorry for what I did, don't hurt me please" Mayazumi who keeps dragging Kuroko gets on what of the boy's restroom and lock the doors. Mayazumi stops holding Kuroko's hands missing its warmth.

"I apologized Kuroko, I just don't want the others to hear me. I'm sorry for being rude, just an hour ago, it was my bad to Criticize someone that doesn't have a malicious intention" Mayazumi who never apologized to anyone can feel his nervousness at its peak, afraid of being rejected.

"It's okay Mr, It wasn't you intention and you just want to protect the others against bad people, I understand you for that" Kuroko give him a smile which makes Mayazumi in relief but also hard to contain himself. He walks closer to Kuroko and give him a kiss.......on his cheeks. Kuroko who was not used to lovely gestures blush from just being kissed. Mayazumi who smirks at the lovely view in front of him, was gonna dive for Kuroko's first kiss when someone shouted at him.

"Mayazumi?!!!"

Oh boy, was Mayazumi in trouble ;)