Kuroko's Secret Love child

Author's P.O.V

"Hmmm.... Excuse for my interruption, but do you know someone named Kuroko Tetsuya?" Kiyoshi was surprised with the sudden voice, He was used to being surprised by their phantom but he didn't know someone can do that too.

"Yes, please follow me" Kiyoshi doesn't like to intervene in someone's business but he was Curious what is the Relationship of this 9-year old kid with Kuroko. The walk only last 3 minutes when they reached the court.

"Ahhh hello everyone have you seen Kuroko?" Kiyoshi ask them but they didn't answer because they didn't know either.

"Ahh, I'm here Kiyoshi-senpai, can I help you?" Kiyoshi get startled again which earn a giggle from the Kid.

"Ahhh, this kid was asking me about you" Kiyoshi pushed the 9-year old kid carefully.

"Hi Mama!"

"EHHHHH?"

"Kuroko, who was the bastard that got you pregnant, I'm gonna kill him"

"Oh my! That's a shocking news my Kouhai"

" Kuroko, Is that our child?"

"Shut up Izuki, you don't even have the balls to take Kuroko out to date, what more to make him pregnant"

"I see myself with a great future with Kuroko, therefore I'm the Kid's Father"

"Now, now, all of you settle down, I'm sure my father's don't like hearing about this" The kid said while muching a Pocky, smiling and Have a dangerous glint on his eyes.

"Anyways, I'm Kuroko Nijiro, I'm 9 years old as you can see, I'm here to talk to Mama, only...." With that Kuroko holds Nijiro's Hands to guide him outside for them to talk.

"It was nice meeting you Nijiro-kun, but can I ask who are you?"

"Tsk, Mama I'm your future child together with my Papas" Nijiro said while eating with clean manner.

"Then who are your Papas?" Kuroko tilt his head curiously. Nijiro get his phone out of his pocket and show their pictures.

"Why are you showing pictures of Aomine-kun, Kise-kun, Midorima-kun, Murasakibara-kun, and Akashi-kun?"

"Because they are my father's, You married the five of them and have sex then get pregnant with me, I'm surprised you didn't notice based on my hair" (picture above but He has blue eyes) Kuroko was flustered with how burglar yet calm this kid is talking with their topic.

"Aha! So it was the GOM Kuroko? Why didn't you choose me? Why am I not-"

*PAKKK*

"SHUT UP KAGAMI, DO YOU WANT ME TO DOUBLE YOUR TRAINING?" Kagami just shook his head and shut up as he doesn't want to die yet.

"Well back to the topic, I'm from the future and I've created a Time machine because I'm bored and now I'm here, I want to visit you Mama and my Papas, Can you please accompany me to meet Papas? Please" Nijiro uses his puppy eyes that he inherited from Kuroko which Suck for Kuroko because he can't say no to that face. Kuroko look for his couch, Coach Riko just give him a thumbs up, which Kuroko took it as a sign to change his clothes. Both Kuroko and Nijiro exit the Seirin high and go to Maji Burger. He texted The GOM on their GC.

Teletubbies

Kuroko: Hello everyone! Please go to Maji Burger because I have some important news to say to all of you

Kise:Hi Kurokochii, My love I will be there in a minute

Aomine:I will Tetsu