A day in life of Kuroko Tetsuya

Author's P.O.V

Kuroko Tetsuya woke up with messy bed that can't be fixed so he left it like that while Walking towards Seirin High. Schools start at 7:00 am but he chose to go at 6:00 am to go to the Library and borrow some book, He was so focus on his books that he didn't notice boys stalking him.

"Senpai look at Kuroko, he's so cute right?"
"I know it, now shut up, I'm busy looking at my future lover"
"Now, now Hyuga, don't be so riled up, I'm sure Kuroko will choose me"
"Don't be ridiculous Kiyoshi, Kuroko will fall in love with my Jokes and puns"
*Small random noises*
"Mitobe said that He will not lose to all of you, Kuroko will Love him because of his cooking"
"Fuck, I don't really know how you understand him Koganei"
"Of course I'm awesome Hyuga"
While Seirin Basket members are talking they didn't see a dark aura more like a monster.

"Who told you, you can stalk my precious baby?!" Coach Riko said while holding a bat.

"A-ahh Riko, didn't see you there...."

"Shut up Hyuga, go to your class all of you, we will discuss this at the court" Riko sigh and walk away while all of them followed her command without taking picture of a reading Kuroko first.

************Break time*************

"Uhhh Kuroko, I've made a bento but it seems the food I cook is too much, I've prepared you a bento too."

"Thank you for your effort Kagami-kun, I'll surely enjoy the food you made." Kuroko said while bowing which makes Kagami flustered. They make their way to the cafeteria and find an available table.

"Kagami, over here!!!" Koganei shout while waving his hands, which draw a lot of attention. Without making a fuss, Kagami and Kuroko go to the table and sit with their other teammates. Kagami handed a bento to Kuroko which recieve a lot of glares coming from the others.

"Kuroko, how are you my kouhai, if you want to vent your stress out, just tell me" Kiyoshi said brightly while earning a Stearn glares from the seniors because of the double meaning of his statement.

"I'm okay Kiyoshi-senpai, but I've been craving a lot of vanilla milkshake but a certain baka won't allow me to have my milkshake" Kuroko mumbled while pouting makes all of them(except Kuroko) blush on how cute Kuroko is, they glare at Kagami with so much hate for making Kuroko suffer.

"Don't worry, Kuroko I will buy you one vanilla milkshake after the practice" Furihita said trying to make a move but the others know that move.

"I will buy you two milkshake Kuroko-san" Fukuda said, while glaring at Furihita.

"Don't bother my kouhais, I will treat Kuroko his Favorite Milkshake"

*Random noises*

"Mitobe said that he will make you his own milkshake-oops" Koganei receive a glare for the hidden meaning behind what he said. All of them starts to fight of who will treat Kuroko milkshake, The three kouhais starting to push each other's faces, while the senpais are having a heated argument.

*Pak,pak*

All of them receive a smack on the head from Hyuga.

"I will treat Kuroko his milkshake, I dare you to disagree and I will surely make you experience hell" All of them nodded on what Hyuga said, afraid of Experiencing hell. They continued eating their lunch with stealing glances at Kuroko and glaring at each other, most likely glaring at Kagami for sitting beside Kuroko.

************At the Court************

"Please line up, we're going to do stretching with your partner for today and have a play with random players" Coach Riko announce. Furihita raises his hand.

"Coach, are we going to choose our partners on our own for the stretching?"

"Yes, so please cooperate with your partners, I don't want to beat your asses for today." Everyone starts to find Kuroko when they see him holding Tetsuya#2, they run towards him, even Kagami goes to the zone to run faster than everybody else.

"Kuroko-san be my partner"

"No I'll be his partner"

"Say Kuroko, you're going to be my partner right?"

"Don't be delirious, I will be Kuroko's partner after all I'm his light."

"Shut up all of you I'm the captain so I have the rights to be Kuroko's partner."

"Shut you're mouth or triple your training?" Coach Riko said the makes them gulp and shut their mouth.

"Since All of you is equals to 9, I will be Kuroko's partner for today, now chop chop, find your partners." Coach Riko said tired of their bullshits, all of them follow her command with a grunt or groan for not being Kuroko's partner.

************************************

"You know that they all have feelings for you right?" Coach Riko said while bending Kuroko's back so Kuroko can reach his feet.

"A-ahh, it hurts C-coach" Kuroko said with slightly moaning which makes all of his teammates panic, with their minds going gutter.

Shit that was cute, imagine-no cut it out!!!!!

My kouhai is so cute, ready to be my wife

My shadow......making me go crazy

I will take care of Kuroko if he became my wife

All of his(Kuroko) teammates go crazy with their thoughts.

************************************

After the suffering of the players, they rest and talk or whisper about who will Tetsuya choose, After the practice they took a shower at the locker and decided that they go Maji Burger to have some time with their certain teal -head shadow.

"What do you want Kuroko?"

"One large Vanilla milkshake and a burger, thank you Kagami-kun" Kuroko tried to pay Kagami but Kagami insist that it will be his treat.

"Now now, Kuroko can I ask you something?" Koganei said which earn a nod from Kuroko

"What is your type?" He ask which make Kuroko think and answer with a small smile.

"My ideal type is someone, who takes care of me and I can take care of, someone who can I rely and someone who can rely to me, someone who is not just a Lover but also My friend, someone I can trust. I don't really care about the looks, because at the end of the day looks fade, but Character cannot." Kuroko said calmly that makes All of them confuse if they're listening to a middle schooler or someone older than that, But it also made them in awe and admire Kuroko more because of his speech.
Their bonding ends with them separating their ways to go home. Kuroko goes home safe and quickly takes a bath and change his clothes to a white t-shirt and a pair of shorts. He quickly recall what happen to day and he remembers what Coach ask him.

He knows and he appreciate all of them.

End