pair

A ferocious growl is coming out of the court where anyone who attempt to pass the court will freeze and then run from fear of getting killed by an unknown creature.

But it's not an unknown infact, the students know what's behind the doors of the court.

"Kuro-chin....where is he?"

"Murasakibara calm down" Midorima attempt to calm the beast which just growl that he made him flinched.

"Where is he, Let me go. Mate..where is mate?" Murasakibara whined from the loss if contact from his mate. Tugging at the collar and rope that are leash on his feet and hands.

"Murasakibarachii, Kuroko is not here, he's at-"

"SHUT UP, SHUT YOUR MOUTH. HE WILL COME!!! YOU ALL SHUT UP, UNTIE ME!!!!!" Murasakibara starts to tug harshly at the ropes and collar. But soon calm down as he smelled a vanilla scent.

His mate scent

The door open and comes a small bluenatte, who's the reason for Murasakibara growls and whines. Kuroko runs on their side and stand in front of the others while panting from overall running.

"MATE!!!MATE IS HERE" Murasakibara happily said while tugging the ropes. But Kuroko seems unaffected.

"I'm sorry Kuroko, Murasakibara starts to become so aggressive and now it's uncontrollable" Midorima apologized but Kuroko just wave his hands.

"It's okay....... You all are my friends, even though..." Kuroko didn't finish his words when Murasakibara starts to growl again. Kuroko look at him and see his disheveled hair from all the moving, saliva dripping in his mouth, and his eyes red and almost in tears. Midorima handed a collar at Kuroko which Kuroko wears for safety which didn't go unnoticed from Murasakibara who starts to whine.

"Mate doesn't want mark....mate.."
Kuroko walks slowly Infront of him and sit beside Murasakibara who hugs Kuroko and starts to bite his neck, in specific his gland which is protected by the collar.

"Mate....mark mate, pregnant mate" Murasakibara whine while hugging Kuroko which just stood still. Kise saw that Murasakibara hugs starts to tighten but when he tried to approach. Murasakibara growls again and harshly pull the collar out of Kuroko.

"MATE, MINE!!! HE'S MINE!!! DON'T MOVE!!! I'LL KILL YOU ALL!!!! KILL!!! PROTECT MATE!!!!" Murasakibara starts to release his pheromones to make Kuroko feel protected while making the other quiver in fear. But Kuroko was just unaffected, simply pat Murasakibara's shoulder who calm down again, but whine and starts to cry.

"Sorry....mate, I'm sorry, please come back. Mate come back" and Murasakibara starts to sob while fisting Kuroko's shirt afraid to let go, afraid Kuroko will run. An hour has passed where Murasakibara just cry and he started to calm and passed out from exhaustion. Midorima inject a potion only for Murasakibara, who starts to sleep and loosen his hold to Kuroko. Kuroko stand up and walk towards them.

"Tetsu..... He didn't hurt you right?" Aomine Ask while worry etched in his face.

"Yeah...thank you for your worries, I need to go my parents must worry about me. I hope there won't be any trouble to come.....Goodbye everyone" Kuroko Emotionlessly said which The others return the greeting. Kuroko got out of the court and all of them starts to move and walk Murasakibara into the infirmary to make him rest comfortable in bed. They started to clean the Court which was caused my Murasakibara one of episode. And after they finish with just an hour and go to the infirmary to check Murasakibara. Who was crying from his nightmare.

"Mate....sorry" Satsuki starts to cry from the pain the she felt for her friends. Aomine comforted her while patting her back. With Kise sitting down on the floor while Midorima massage his head. Akashi walk towards them, which all of them see and wants to talk but Akashi gestured them to keep quiet.