Wolf in sheep's clothing pt.2

Author's P.O.V

"Kagami, Have you contact Kuroko? It's 30 minutes before the game and he is not here" Riko asked both annoyed and worried for the phantom.

"I can't contact him Coach, maybe his phone is turned off" Kagami paced back and forth in the locker room which makes Hyuga so frustrated that he hits Kagami's head.

"You're making me have a headache, can't you just stay at one place?" Hyuga ask after he hit Kagami which Kagami obediently followed, fear of getting hit again.

     *╭═┅ৡৢ͜͡✦╡█⦂❀۪۪⃑✧❟ܝ❟✧۪۪❀⃑⦂ೈ᰷᰷ᰰ█╞┅ৡৢ͜͡✦═╮*

"Please let me go Imayoshi-senpai, My teammates are waiting for me" Kuroko pleads to Imayoshi but gets a smile from Imayoshi.

Kuroko was walking in the corridor making his way to the restroom but he was grab by someone and they are now at one of the stalls of the restroom.

"Can't I talk to you? That really hurt my feelings you know?" Imayoshi pouts that made Kuroko guilty.

"It's not that I don't want Imayoshi-senpai, our game will start in 25 minutes and my teammates might look for me" Kuroko explained but Imayoshi's gray eyes turned darker. Which was unnoticed by Kuroko who frantically trying to make Imayoshi happy.

"I can let you go but with one condition"

"What is it?"

"I won't say it now, but you need to agree first" Imayoshi smiled to Kuroko with a hint of playfulness.

"....okay" Kuroko agreed without knowing the condition, Imayoshi ask his number to contact him and both of them get out of the restroom and parted ways.

Kuroko walked to their locker room and was greeted with questions.

"Kuroko where have you been?"

"Are you hurt, anywhere?"

"Tell me Kuroko, are you bullied?"

"Who got you pregnant?! No!? My Kouhai tell me and I will fight them" All of them look at Koganei which ask the question.

"What? Kuroko's not pregnant?" All of them facepalm or roll their eyes. Then they started to ask Kuroko questions again.

"I'm fine everyone, I just met someone and buy water" Kuroko replied which made them sigh in relief. They continued stretching and talking to others and Kuroko changed his clothes.

Now they're at the court and lined up they greeted each other and go to their places to discuss their strategies. They circled and hug each other which Imayoshi noticed from the side of the court, even saw how Kagami's hands pat Kuroko's butt, or how the others hug Kuroko and ruffle his hair. Which makes him so agitated and angry, but choose not to let his emotions control him and watch patiently.

▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▬▭▬▭▬▭▬

The game ends and Seirin won which is "ToTaLlY sUpRiSiNg"
(LiKe-HoW dId ThEy Do ThAt??? I dIDn'T eXpEcT tHaT)
The two teams lined up and shake hands (nOt FeEt😜) to their locker rooms. Kuroko who seperated from the team walk
(not crawl- LiKe I'm So QuIrKy 😜😜✨ aNd I'm NoT lIkE tHE oThER gIrLs wHo WeAr MakE-Up and SkIRtS😔😜 aNd I aLwAyS wAtCh BaSkEtBaLl aNd HaNg OuT WiTh ThE bOyS✨😜 BeCaUsE I'm OnE oF tHeM😜😜)
Towards the vending machine and saw Imayoshi standing there holding a water bottle, Imayoshi walk towards him and give the water to Kuroko.

"Ah, Thank you Imayoshi-senpai, Did you watch the game?" Kuroko ask after drinking.

"Yes, you're really impressive. I really want to play with you someday" Imayoshi smile softly at Kuroko and Kuroko stiffened from seeing Imayoshi smile like that.
(GaY pAnIC😜✨👰👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍👨💑💏🌈)

"I want to play with you too, and I want to ask what was your condition from the deal?" Kuroko ask politely and Imayoshi's smile deepen with the mention of the deal.

"Oh! Yes can I ask you something?"

"Sure Imayoshi-senpai, anything is fine" Kuroko answered without hesitation because he knows Imayoshi won't make him do anything that can harm him.

"Can I court you then? Like, take you to date?" Imayoshi asked and make himself looks nervous to show to Kuroko that he is really "Innocent".

"...do you really want to...court me?" Kuroko mumbled under his breath and lower his head for Imayoshi not to see his flushed face.

"I really want to, I love you since the very first time I saw you at the park helping a kid to find his parents."

"Oh, Yes! Now I know Why you look so familiar when I saw you at the court when we first have game" Kuroko said with excitement because he can remember it clearly what happened that day.

Flashback

Imayoshi was walking in the park after their afternoon practice when he notice and heard a crying child and soft voice trying to calm the child. He walk towards the sound and he was right with what he heard but he was so mesmerized with how cute and beautiful the bluenette is. Even with his expressionless face you can see the worry and innocence in his eyes. He walk towards them and sit beside Kuroko who notice him when he starts to walk towards them.

"What happened?" Imayoshi ask showing a fake worry in his face.

"Tenshi-kun have run away from home and he didn't know the location of his home." Kuroko answered even though Imayoshi is a stranger, he can see how worried he is.

"Tenshi, do you have your mother's number" Kuroko avert his attention to Tenshi.

"I have..in my pocket" Tenshi grab a paper and give it Kuroko and Kuroko dialed a number and after 10 minutes a running woman run towards them and hug Tenshi who grab the woman and sob at her arms. Tenshi's mother tried to calm him down which work and Both of them turn their heads to the teenagers.

"Mama look, they're the one's who help me, I really like them" Tenshi's mother smiled at them which they both return.

"Thank you for taking care of Tenshi" She give them a calling card.

"If you like to go to counselling, I can help you both. You really fit together, I wish you have a happy married life"

"I-" Kuroko was cut off by Imayoshi who puts his(Imayoshi) hands around his(Kuroko) waist.

"Thank you! I would like to go to counselling with my spouse right?" Imayoshi smiled at Kuroko which Kuroko returned with a faint one. The mother and son said their goodbyes and Kuroko and Imayoshi was left alone.

"Thank you for helping us, my name is Kuroko Tetsuya"

"Hmm, it's no problem. I'm Imayoshi Shoichi" Imayoshi said and Kuroko bid his goodbye and left quickly.

"I didn't get his number" Imayoshi said and quickly get home.

Falshback end

"I'm glad that you remember it, It was my first time seeing you and I've fallen for you at first sight. And I know that my feelings for you is real. Please give me a chance?" Imayoshi said and Kuroko was silent for a minute.

"...okay" Kuroko whispered which Imayoshi heard. He give Kuroko a hug.

"Thank you Kuroko, I hope that I will be your boyfriend soon"