Tsudere

Author's P.O.V

"Midorima can you please give this to Kuroko?" A classmate of Midorima walk towards him and give him a letter.

"Why don't you do it yourself? I have to review for the chemistry test-nanodayo" Midorima fix his glasses and clench his lucky item for today.

A sky blue key chain

"Because...I'm really shy to him"

"And you're not to me?"

"Of course I'm not because we've been classmates for 5 months now." The classmate flash a sheepish grin and Midorima frown and shook his head. He puts his hand out and the classmate put the letter in his hands.

"Thank you Midorima! What would you like to eat at lunch? I'll treat you as a thank you" Midorima shook his head again.

"No thank you, I'm meeting with the others-nanodayo" He coldly replied and focus on the book his reading again. His classmates leave his table which makes him sigh in relief. He looks at the letter and give it a judging eyes.

What an ugly letter. The colors to bright it wasn't even design well, I'm sure when Kuroko see this he will be traumatized. Looks like it come from the garbage

He looks away before he throws or tears the letter and try to focus on the book.

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

"Kurokochii, would you like to try this chocolates the my fans gave me?"

"Asshole! Do you think Tetsu is your food tester?"

"He is my precious food tester and my foo-"

"Continue what you're saying Ryouta and you'll lose your tongue faster than Aomine ran" Akashi looks at Ryouta with glinting eyes, Ryouta shivers and shut his mouth. Kuroko looks at them and continue to take out his bento. Midorima walks to them carrying his lucky item and lunch bag.

"Hello Midorimachii!!!"

"Yow Midorima"

"Mido-chin....do you have Pocky?"

"You sure are not the second today? What happened Shintarou?" Akashi ask and Midorima shrug his shoulders.

"A classmate of mine want to talk to me about the test we just had....nanodayo" Midorima fix his glasses again and sit beside Kuroko who finish preparing to eat.

"Good afternoon Midorima-kun" Kuroko look at Midorima and Midorima nods as a greet as well. He remembers the letter and gives it to Kuroko.

"Someone wants to give this to you....would you like me to throw it away-nanodayo?" Kuroko shook his head.

"I don't want to hurt their feelings Midorima-kun, although I don't like them. I don't want them to think that they're invalid or rejected"

"But you will- I'm saying is that, you don't need to be kind to others. You know that they always think it for something else." Midorima said and Kuroko look at him amused.

"Are you Jealous Midorima-kun?" Kuroko ask which makes the others(except Akashi) who looks at them expecting it to happen.

"I'm not, I-I'm not jealous or anything, I don't care about it but I'm not jealous. I'm just concern as your friend-nanodayo" Midorima stuttered and jumble his words, Kuroko pats his shoulder.

"It's okay Midorima-kun, I'm not going to keep it for you not to be jealous" Kuroko tease him emotionless which makes it more amusing. The others joined the teasing.

"Mou-Kurokochii so sweet. Please dont be Jealous Midorimachii"

"Tetsu is really considerate and kind, you're really lucky Midorima"

"Kuro-chin I'm jealous too, please buy me Pocky"

"You guys, I think you should stop Midorima is turning to a tomato now. I don't want a teammate-looking tomato" Midorima's red face turned more red with all of their teasing.

"I'm not jealous-nanodayo!!! Why would I be jealous when Kuroko is my friend" Midorima yell to them and all of them laugh at his lie.

"We're literally dating for 3 years now Midorima-kun....do you want to break up?" Kuroko threaten which Midorima answer quickly.

"No! Okay...... I'm jealous" Midorima sigh in defeat while all of them laugh at his face. He looks at Kuroko who smiles at him which makes his mood lighten up.

"I swear- Why do you have to flirt with each other everyday and makes us feel single?" Aomine cuts their moment and Midorima glares at him.

"That's the reason why you are single.... you're too vulgar" Midorima fix his glasses.

"Shut up Carrot-jealous tsudere"