Reason to Simp more

Author's P.O.V

"Kurokochii! Where should we go next?" Kise ask excitedly while hugging Kuroko like a leach. The GOM  and Kuroko decided to go to Amusement park to bond and have a time with Kuroko.

"Shut up Kise! Don't drag Tetsu everywhere! Where do you want to go Tetsu?"

"Can we go to the Cafe? I'm tired, I want vanilla milkshake" all of them nodded and they go to the Cafe without knowing someone was following them.

************************************

"That bastard Kise! Having the guts to wrap his arms around Kuroko!"

"He was always like to Kuroko, it's annoying but I wish I was him so I can hug Kuroko too" Kasamatsu  replied while using the telescope.

"If I were him, I would release My Little sheep, would be bad if he lose those arms"

"Calm down Everyone, We don't solve anything through violence" Kiyoshi replied which earn a scoff from Makoto.

"Shut up goody-two-shoes, I'm sure you want to also beat them up for taking Kuroko" All of them said their Agreement while Kiyoshi laughed taking that as a joke. All of them look at their own telescope and analyze what's happening inside the cafe.

Kuroko was sipping his milkshake, Kise and Aomine fighting over their basketball play wanting to have one-on-one, Midorima holding his cinnamoroll Keychain, Murasakibara eating Burger and Chips at the same time and Akashi watching them.

"Kurokochii! Say to Aominechii who's the best player here!"

"Yeah Tetsu tell us, I'm sure that it was me!"

"I suggest you stop dreaming Aomine, I'm the best after all...not that I'm interested..nanodayo"

"I will crush you all for Kuro-chin"

"Please tell us who's the best player Tetsuya, I'm sure that it will be me for I am absolute" They all fight and boast for their own skills while Kuroko watch them.

"I think all of you are the best, all of you have talents, skills to play basketball but your love for basketball is one of your greatest assets that's why all of you are the best" Kuroko talk which makes them shock but blush when they hear what he said.

"Kurokochii!" Kise was about to hug Kuroko but was stop when he sees Kuroko drinking his milkshake, It will be bad if that milkshake go to waste. They continue eating while chatting about their future careers.

************************************

"I hope I will hear Tet-chan say that!"

"We all do Takao, Lucky bastards"

"Keep all your rage everyone! We're going to release it when we make them suffer"

*Random Noises*

"Mitobe said that we need to look now, because they are leaving the cafe"

The GOM and Kuroko decided to go to rollercoaster which takes them too long because Kise keeps crying and whining not wanting to ride it, and Murasakibara growling because this ride won't make him eat his snacks. They finally ride it after Kise calm down, and Akashi bribe Murasakibara. They sit down with Kise and Aomine in the front, Middle is Akashi and Midorima, and last is Murasakibara and Kuroko, Murasakibara won the Rock,paper scissors so he get to sit next to Kuroko.  The operator on the engine and the Roller coaster starts to move.

"Oh my Gooddddddddd! We're going to dieeeeee-sssuuu!"

"Shut up Kise!!!!!! The roller coaster just started to move, don't be so dramatic"

"Nothing will happen, I have my lucky item today...nanodayo"

"Even if you have you lucky item Shintarō, something will happen, but If I'm here I'm sure nothing will happen for I am absolute"

"Do you want chips Kuro-chin?"

"Murasakibara-kun, stop eating, your chips will fall of when they rollercoaster starts to get to loop and go faster"

"Hmmm okay" The rollercoaster move faster.

************************************

"Why the hell Aomine, Kuroko, Midorima, Akashi, Murasakibara not scared to ride a roller coaster?"

"Kuroko always have that face, you can't figure out if he's scared, but you can see in his eyes"

"That's really helpful Kagami"

"Lol, Kise looks like a dying donkey"

"He looks like a constipated Ogre" All of them laugh and starts to make fun of Kise's crying face.

The GOM sit Kise down on one of the bench after passing out after riding Rollercoaster. Kuroko and Midorima buy water for him and quickly go back. Aomine go to One of the staff and see their pictures. He bought one and show it to them.

"Guys, Look at this HAHAHAHAHAH, Kise looks like a ghost" He shows them the picture and all of them can't contain their laughter from bursting out, even Kuroko release a chuckle and look at Kise who was starting to wake up. They wait for another minute and Kise wakes up, crying while clinging to Kuroko.

"Kurokochii I don't feel so good, My mom said that a kiss will makes it better" Kise who was trying to score failed when he sees the glare from the others. He shut his mouth and they go to the different rides.

The day pass bye and The GOM are walking Kuroko home while being followed by the Teams who's on their outfits. They walk to a tunnel when they hear someone yelling infront of them.

"Look who we have here, It's the cutie" The one who yelled looks like he's drunk and didn't bath for a month. The GOM was approaching The Man but was stop by Kuroko who shook his head. He approach the man and tried to talk to him.

"Don't fuck with me! You're coming with me wether you like it or not" The man holds Kuroko's arm but before he can drag him he was punch in the face, His grip loosen that makes Kuroko get free, Kuroko gives him a free kick which make the man lose one of his tooth, he gives him another roundhouse kick which makes the man pass out. It all happened too fast which makes The GOM and theTeams shock of Kuroko. The GOM approach Kuroko.

"Are you alright Kurokochii?"

"Damn, That was good hit"

"Where did you learned that Kuroko, I'm just asking...nanodayo"

"It didn't hurt Kuro-chin?"

"Tetsuya is really amazing hmm?"

"I've learned Self-defense when I was 9, Mom and Dad said that I will get in trouble because of my look, people will try to take me away, they decided to enroll me in Self-defense class and now I have a black belt." Kuroko explained to them which makes them Amazed.

"My Little sheep is so feisty!"

"Come here Little spider! I'm gonna make you mine now"

"My Kouhai is really Amazing!"

"Kuroko marry me!"

"I'm going to Marry Kuroko Kagami"

"I don't care about you peasants, I'm taking Kuroko"

The GOM turned their head and see their teammates even Seirin and Kirisaki Daiichi are there.

"What are you doing here-ssu?"

"I told you to stop Flirting with Tetsu!"

"This can't be help"

"I told you Kuro-chin is mine right?"

"What are you doing here Rakuzan..do you want me to triple your training for ruining Me and my wife's moment?" They didn't care what the GOM said and Continue to argue who will marry Kuroko. Even The GOM started to fight with them.
Kuroko shook his head and starts to walk home, it was near so he didn't need to interrupt them.

"Wait!! Kurokochii where are you!"

"Fuck! Where do he go?"