Cheerleader pt. 3

Author's P.O.V

Kuroko entered the basketball court to practice but was greeted with Aomine running to him sweaty.

"Tetsu, looking good as always!" Kuroko blush from Aomine's compliment which makes Aomine smirk.

"Aomine~ I would stop if I were you, it would be bad to make his husband  mad that is behind you" Imayoshi said while grinning that makes his eyes disappear.

"And I suggest you both to stop dreaming, Kuroko likes me the most so back off" Wakamatsu interrupted which makes the two face him.

"Tetsu who do you like the most?" Aomine said with proud because he knows he will be pick.

"A-ahh if it's for the personality it would Susa-senpai, he has calm posture and always serious but sometimes he can be light-hearted so it will be fun talking to him. He is also considerate and always seek for help or guidance with the others" Kuroko said which makes all do them turn their heads to Susa who was practicing. They frown at irritation of not being pick.

"It was only personality, I'm sure if you love someone, It will be me!" Aomine said but it seems like his talking to himself. The others who sigh and groan in disagreement. They continue their practice while Kuroko go to the other Cheerleaders.

" Hello Kiro-San, How are you?" Kuroko greeted his classmate that is in cheerleading.

"Hi Kuroko! I'm good, you look cuter day by day. I'm sure those boys are annoying you, but it can't be help, your so beautiful!" Kiro said with enthusiasm. Their practice started with them learning new moves and practicing what they learn a few days ago. The Tōō can't help but to watch Kuroko from a far. They have notice Kuroko when Kuroko step inside the court along with the other cheerleaders wearing shorts and sleeveless crop top. But what makes them love him is how positive and calm he is. They love how he was there for them when they feel down. He was there to listen and withstand their attitude.

"Hello, ladies and cutie how are you?" Suddenly a student from higher grade go to the Cheerleaders.

"We're fine, But it will be more fun if you get out of here" The Cheerleader captain said with frustration in her voice.

"Calm down, I'm not here for you, I'm here for the cute bluenette" He pointed his fingers to Kuroko. Tōō hearing and seeing the commotion quickly go them to help the cheerleaders.

"Hey Bastard! Get out! Don't you ever talk to Tetsu!" Aomine who was ready to throw a fist was stop by Imayoshi who patted his shoulder.

"Calm down Aomine~ I'm sure this man will go away right this instance" Imayoshi look at the man with dangerous glint which makes the man shiver.

"Yeah, I'm sure a bastard like him can't defeat even Sakurai" Wakamatsu said bluntly.

"I'm sorry but if you try to get Kuroko-san again I will fight and I will not feel sorry" Sakurai who's tears are threatening to spill.

"Please get out, I don't want to hurt someone" Susa calmly said with his face so serious that you'll know not to mess with him.

"Tskk" The stranger gets out afraid to get beat up. Tōō approach Kuroko.

"Are you okay Tetsu?"

"His gone now Kuroko-san"

"That bastard is lucky I didn't beat him"

"Violence won't solve the Problem Wakamatsu"

"It would be bad, if he did it again~" They continue to Comfort Kuroko who smiled at them.

"Thank you everyone, If you all are not here I wouldn't know what to do" Kuroko said with sincerity. Tōō and Kuroko did a group hug with them patting Kuroko's back or shoulder, Aomine even ruffle Kuroko's hair which earn a glare from Kuroko. They continued practicing while Kuroko change his clothes because their practice ended. He waits for the others and soon they finished, they changed their clothes to their uniform and see Kuroko outside waiting for them.

"Tetsu why didn't you go home?" Aomine asks and they walk closer to Kuroko.

"I want to treat you all as a thank you from how you protect me" They kindly refused but Kuroko insist and give them his puppy eyes which was to hard to resist. They go to one of fastfood and Aomine help Kuroko with their order. They talk and laugh until it was time to go home. They walk Kuroko to his home afraid that someone will mess with him. They walk through the streets still talking until they reach their destination.

"Thank you Again Everyone, I hope you go home safe please have a good sleep" Kuroko said while smiling which makes their heart beats faster.

"A-ahh Thank you for the treat Tetsu"

"It w-was nice of you Kuroko-san"

"Please have a good sleep too"

"Don't pressure yourself Kuroko, we did it because we want you to be safe"

"Speaking of safety, Wifey can I sleep with you~" Imayoshi broke the moment with him making a move.

"I told you already to stop making a move to Tetsu!"

"Imayoshi-senpai, It would be bad.... Ahh I'm sorry"

"Apologizing again, I told you to not apologized when You didn't do anything wrong, besides, you're right! Don't try to do anything Imayoshi"

"It would be good if you go home Imayoshi"

"Meeh, You all are no fun, anyway, We need to go home or I wouldn't contain myself and kidnapped wifey and lock him to my house for my own good" They said their goodbyes and wait for Kuroko to enter his house. They started to walk with them scolding Imayoshi.

"Even if you're a senpai, It wouldn't make me stop to beat your ass if you do that again!" Aomine said while gritting his teeth and keeping his hands to himself. They approach the train station and parted ways.

All of them are tired from their practice but It was worth it, if it is to see Kuroko.

If only there's a way to keep him as their own.