― twenty three.

❝greetings, everyone❞ーsakusa y/n

greetings, everyone
sakusa y/n

EQUALLY

y/n currently trying to catch up with yuuji but failed due to his unbelievable amount of stamina. she grunted in her breath and finally, finally able to reach the pinkette.

yuuji catched the small curse and nearly crashed to the two people in his front. he did a small flip and accidentally hit the back of his head with a pole behind him.

y/n just rolled her eyes at the pinkette and walked towards the people, one of them was junpei. he didn't realize her presence because of the distraction just now.

'that yoshino guy can see it' she confirmed in her head.

yuuji knelt down and gripped his head; his right hand was holding the curse. he recalled back to before the failed plan started.

"are you a gymnast?" the fat arse looked at the pinkette.

yuuji stood up and faced towards junpei, although their faces were almost nearing to each other.

he then spoke "i have something to ask you, come with me"

junpei glanced down to his collar and saw the golden buttons. y/n eyed him in suspicion.

'he knew?'

"wait! i'm talking to him. you're so rude" the fat arse cut off her thought.

"no, i have something important" yuuji sweatdropped.

"something important? what nonsense are you talking about? which school are you-" yuuji didn't let him to finish his words by pulling the fat arse's down, making him fell on his fat butt.

y/n widened her eyes and looked away, her eyes covered by shadow.

'i can feel the blood oozing out of my eyes'

the fatass stood up and quickly chased after yuuji while the pinkette just ran away with the pant he just pulled. junpei sweatdropped at the scene and finally acknowledged another presence.

both teen made an eye contact and the way y/n look terrified him. the dull dark eyes as if they were staring through his soul. finally, yuuji has arrived shortly.

"let's go" he smiled.

"that was quick! have you finished a lap?"

"this shrimp here has a goddamn amount of stamina, don't be suprised"

"shrimp?!"

a very short time skip

"anyways, you don't have to do that. you can just drag me away" junpei looked at yuuji as he walked forward.

"but don't you hate him?" junpei blinked at his words.

"why?" he asked.

"i just feel it. isn't it? i've been trying to understand a situation by observing y/n-chan! she easily can make a conclusion in a specific situation!" yuuji rubbed the back of his neck.

"it's true" junpei answered.

"you wouldn't want people you hate to stand in front of your house, right? anyway, let's go over there"

another time skip

yuuji and junpei was engaging a conversation while y/n just stood in front of the lake, completely bored out of her mind. she raised her head up and just stare at the orange coloured sky.

as she was about to thought something random, yuuji's voice stopped her from doing so.

"ah! i forgot to introduce her to you. her name is sakusa y/n and she's a germaphobe! she may look cold but don't worry, she's a nice person!"

 her name is sakusa y/n and she's a germaphobe! she may look cold but don't worry, she's a nice person!"

phew, managed to update! and sorry if there's any mistake, i don't have time to fix them!