11: First (Lemon)

Warning! There's sexual content in this oneshot, hence the 'Lemon' in the title.

Quirk: Forcefield

Requested byKawaiiDango-chan

 He was laid on top of me, kissing me passionately. I was trying to kiss back with just as much passion as he was giving out but it was hard given the fact my confidence was no where near his level. The thought of what this could evolve into scared me to some extent, but that was only because I had never done anything like this before. I hadn't even had my first kiss before Katsuki Bakugou came along.

People were surprised to hear that Katsuki and I were a couple due to the fact we were opposites in terms of personalities and that no one could picture either of us asking the other out. It was Katsuki who admitted his feelings for me and borderline demanded I date him "or else!" He had said. At the time I didn't have romantic feelings for him but I still accepted, wanting to give him a chance. After all, I envied his determination and strength and hoped maybe some of it could rub off on me. I suspected that he knew I didn't have romantic feelings to begin with, but I was surprised and thankful for how protective he was, especially when it came to the perv of the class. Katsuki's loud outbursts at Mineta usually made the latter pee himself and run out of the classroom, no one paying attention or caring.

It took me a mere few weeks for me to properly fall for him, the final realisation being when he was kidnapped by the League of Villains. I was worried and scared beyond belief, so Kirishima and I formed a plan to get him back, recruiting a few classmates along the way. When we finally got him back at Camino Ward, I couldn't stop myself from flinging my arms around him and kissing him. He seemed shocked as it was our first kiss, but he happily reciprocated. The other guys stepped backwards to give us some room to talk privately, and as soon as our lips parted I buried my head in his chest, clinging onto him tightly. "So I take you like me now," he said and I looked up sharply to see him looking down at me expectedly. I nodded timidly, uttering an apology under my breath. "Huh? Why're you sorry?"

"Because it took me so long to realise just how much I like you," I admitted and he smirked.

"As long as you know now dumbass," he whispered, pulling me in for another kiss which I happily reciprocated. The rest of the night was emotional what with All Might's fight, revelation and obvious retirement, but all throughout it I clung onto Katsuki tightly, refusing to let him go.

Now the dorms had been built and the two of us could spend time with each other a lot more. We had gone through the Licence Exam, Katsuki failing and me not knowing what to say. I had a suspicion that he felt responsible for All Might's retirement, and that suspicion was confirmed when he was caught breaking curfew and fighting Midoriya in Ground Beta, the two of them earning a few days under house arrest.

When Katsuki was free from his punishment and I was able to properly spend time with him again, the sexual tension between us began to rise but I was admittedly terrified as I had never done anything remotely sexual. Back in his room we were both still kissing passionately, my heart thudding loudly against my chest. Not being able to control my vocal cords, I found myself moaning against his mouth. Immediately I felt embarrassed, but I felt his lips form a small smirk against me before he pulled away, allowing us both to breathe. To my surprise however I saw his cheeks bright red and he avoided eye contact with me.

"Katsuki?" I mumbled nervously. That was when I felt it pressed against my leg; he undoubtedly had an erection.

"I kinda want- can we... y'know," he mumbled, surprisingly timid. I couldn't help but giggle a little at his red cheeks, and he clenched his fists. I did want to take our relationship to the next step but I was nervous given the fact he'd be my first.