35: The Girl in the Coffee Shop

Quirk: bunny

Requested byLunaaaacee

 I glanced at the clock and thankfully saw that it was 17:45, meaning I only had fifteen minutes before the end of my shift. I worked part time in a coffee shop, everyday after school. It was intense but my family weren't the wealthiest so we needed the money, however today I was particularly tired at we had physical education last period. What was even more annoying was that there were no customers, but the manager never let me shut even a minute before 18:00.

Suddenly the bell on the door rang and I glanced up, seeing three boys around my age enter. 'Great,' I thought, knowing that every boy in my year at Kunugigaoka high school were incredibly immature. A small part of me thought I recognised the three boys however, but I couldn't tell where from. "Welcome," I said politely as they approached the counter, the yellow-haired one ordering with me first. I could tell straight away that he was the most immature of the three. He seemed bubbly and chirpy, but I knew if I was to spend too much time with him I'd get irritated.

The next guy was a red-head, him being very polite, saying 'please' and 'thank you' a lot. He was smiling brightly, and was probably the friendly one of the group. That left the blond one who approached the counter without even looking at me. His disinterest made me think he was the asshole of the group, particularly as he had scoffed multiple times at his friends. "What can I get for you?" I asked politely and he finally looked at me, however when he did do he froze on the spot. He was staring at me, making me feel a little uncomfortable but there was a small blush on his cheeks. "Er..." I wasn't sure what to do as he remained frozen on the spot, however his friends soon noticed his unusual demeanour.

"Bakugou?" The yellow-haired one called out to his friend and hearing his name made me remember where I recognised the trio from. "Yo, Bakugou!" The yellow-haired one clicked his fingers in front of Bakugou's face, him snapping from his stare which had admittedly made me a little uncomfortable.

"Get off," Bakugou slapped his friends hand away from his face.

"You're Bakugou, as in the winner of the UA Sports Festival?" I asked, this question apparently throwing off-guard, as his friend had to nudge him again to wake him from the odd trance he had on me.

"Yeah I am," he said simply.

"That's cool, congratulations on winning-,"

"I didn't win!" He shouted, making me take a step back but his cheeks turned an even brighter shade of red. His two friends glanced at each other, smirking before turning back to Bakugou.

"What he means is he doesn't think we won fairly," the red-head said. "I'm Kirishima by the way."

"And I'm Kaminari, you probably remember me from the Sports Festival as well," he said but I shook my head.

"Sorry, I only remember Bakugou," I said and Kirishima slung his arm around Bakugou's shoulder, the latter looking irritated.

"Hey bro, I've never seen you blush like this before," he teased and Bakugou shoved him off.

"Fuck off. I just want a black coffee," Bakugou demanded, slamming the money on the counter.

"Okay," I drew out the word and turned to make their drinks, glancing back to see Kirishima and Kaminari tease Bakugou whilst Bakugou seemingly got incredibly short-tempered. The reason I remembered Bakugou was because of the... spectacle he made of himself during the Sports Festival ceremony. I glanced behind me occasionally, particularly at Bakugou who was still blushing slightly but was also trying to ignore his two friends.