30: One Night Led to More (Lemon)

Warning! This oneshot is a lemon meaning there'll be sexual content. In fact most of it is sexual content...

Quirk: bunny

 "UGH!" I shouted, slamming the door to my dressing room after the photoshoot I had just done. I was a famous model, sought after my many different brands to advertise their products. The latest was a perfume company, the adverts for which I hated the most. They were overly sexual, with unnecessary touching, and the guys doing the adverts with me were often not very attractive. This guy in particular felt as though he had the right to get handsy with me even after the cameras had finished rolling, because I was apparently a girl 'dressed as though she was asking for it'.

I was infuriated, not only with him but with the company for making me dress in such a skimpy outfit. As quickly as I could I tore it off, and despite being a model I felt more comfortable in a baggy top and trousers. The male models face and words kept on popping up in my mind much to my annoyance, and I shivered as I could still feel his hands lingering on my skin. If my co-worker was someone more like my flatmate, Katsuki Bakugou, I wouldn't of minded so much...

"No, stop thinking of him like that," I whispered to myself as I left my dressing room.

"You thinking of me baby?" Sakakibara, the overly intimate model said as he sauntered over to me, his phone in his hand.

"You wish," I scoffed, turning to walk away but he grabbed my wrist.

"You gonna give me your digits or what?" He said as though it was a rule. I snatched my hand away from him, looking at him with disgust.

"Do you really think I'd give my personal number to scum like you? You pathetic lowlife, I'm going to request to never do an advert or photoshoot with you ever again. I don't want to catch whatever disgusting disease you have," I turned on my heel, storming towards the exit of the building. Shivers ran down my spine as his touch ghosted my skin, and I actually had to wipe my wrist with a makeup wipe I had in my bag in an attempt to relieve myself of his touch.

With anger fuelling my body I knew the best place for me to be right now was back in my comfortable flat with the pro hero I was rooming with...

- Bakugou's POV -

"What the hell?!" I watched the newscast of the fight that broke out in front of the bank on the high street. I had been first on the scene, fighting the villains at all costs and trying to retrieve the sacks of money in the process. Halfway through the fight Deku and Shoto joined me, the former attempting to help me attack the villains whilst the latter worked on saving the nearby civilians. Because of the people he saved and them being interviewed by the press he was receiving the most news coverage, his face being plastered all over the screens. "He did jack-shit! I was the one that stopped those damn villains!" I shouted, my voice echoing throughout my agency as my interns and I watched the news.

"And the number one pro hero Deku arrived at the scene, single-handedly taking down the four villains that were attempting to escape with the millions of yen they had retrieved-,"

"FUCK OFF!" I screamed making everyone flinch. "Single-handedly? Single-fucking-handedly?! This is utter bullshit, those reporters are gonna pay!" Explosions went off in my hands violently as I was about to storm out of the building, but my interns and sidekicks managed to stop me. Usually I wouldn't care about attention, and only about catching the bad guys but recently I had not been getting the credit I deserved, mainly because Deku always managed to show up on the scene and take all the glory, lowering my ranks and upping his in the process. I was sure he was doing it on purpose - he was claiming that he just wanted to help me but I knew he was selfishly trying to steal the limelight.