26: Living Two Lives

Warning! Despite not being a lemon or a lime, there's adult content in this oneshot in the form of (y/n) being a stripper.

Quirk: cat

Requested byBakaBeach

- Bakugou's POV -

"C'mon dude, it's Kaminari's 25th birthday," Kirishima complained, the two of us in my office at my agency.

"So? We're heroes for Christs sake, I'm not gonna risk being dragged through the mud by the public just so I can go to some sleazy strip club with Dunce-Face for his birthday," I huffed.

"It's not a sleazy strip club, it's a sophisticated bar! With a few girls..." Kirishima said awkwardly and I scoffed. "Look it's high-end dude, it won't affect your reputation."

"I don't give a damn about reputations, what I give a damn about is not supporting prostitution!"

"They're not prostitutes! They're just dancers- look, just give it a go and if you don't like it you can just leave, alright? At least show up for Kaminari's sake," Kirishima said and I sighed, rubbing my temple.

"Fine, I'll stay for one drink," I scoffed and Kirishima sighed but nodded.

"Well we'll meet you outside the bar tonight 21:00. See you later," he said and I just nodded, wondering what I had gotten myself in for.

- Timeskip -

I looked at the entryway to the 'bar', it having a red carpet and red velvet ropes. I rolled my eyes as I met with Kirishima and the others, us then heading inside. The bars low lights and red velvet drapes gave off a very particular vibe. Not only that but most of the customers were middle men who looked like they were already married, and most of the workers were women dressed in lingerie and high heels. "You seriously wanted to come here for your birthday?" I asked, looking at Kaminari with a raised eyebrow.

"Yeah, I mean look at the staff! Look, that girl's dressed as a maid, and she's got a nurse outfit on!" Kaminari said, looking as though he was a kid in a toy store.

"Dude calm down, lets just get a drink first," Kirishima said and together we headed to the bar. The barman took our order then showing us to a round booth, me sitting on the edge so I could get out of there as quick as possible.

"Which is your favourite" Sero asked, looking around and obviously eyeing up all the girls. I just scoffed and started fiddling with the drinks menu on the table.

"Oh my god... her..." Kaminari, Kirishima and Sero were all looking over my shoulder, and I turned to see a woman wearing a fur-lined bra and underwear approaching us carrying a tray of drinks elegantly. She was wearing what looked like cat ears, and had a tail poking out form behind her. As she came closer it looked as though she had whiskers as well.

"Good evening gentlemen," she stuck out her hip and gently placed the tray on the table, clearly trying to protrude her chest as she leant over and gave each of us our drinks.

"I love the cat ears, they look so real," Kaminari said, him having no filter.

"They are real. It's my quirk," she said, twitching her ears and Kaminari's eyes practically turned heart-shaped. "And the whiskey?"

"Mine," I said simply, knowing all I needed to do was get through one drink and then I was able to leave.

"Wow, you're Dynamight! That's amazing, it's a pleasure to meet you, I'm (y/n) (l/n)," she said, placing her hand on her chest. "I don't suppose it's possible to get an autograph is it? I know you're here with your friends but just a quick one would be fine-,"