19: Forbidden Love Part One (Lemon)

Warning! This is a lemon so there'll be sexual content, straight from the beginning. (y/n) and Bakugou are also step-siblings, so aren't blood related.

Note: I am in LOVE  with that header... 

Quirk: bunny

Requested byAsimp09 HannahGanzagan

 I bit my tongue as a moan threatened to leave my lips. It didn't matter if I made noise however, seeing as my step-brother, my step-mother and my father were currently out of the house. However the current situation I was in was embarrassing, as thanks to my quirk I entered a state of needing to relieve myself of sexual desires six months of the year. Most of the time I could control it very well as I had been doing for years, but there were certain peaks where I felt too hot and needed to alleviate myself. Today was one of those days.

What was even more embarrassing was the fact that my mind always wandered to my step-brother, Katsuki Bakugou, whenever I was pleasuring myself. My mother had passed away when I was just five, and my dad entered a state of depression until he finally realised that it was possible to love again. A year ago he married his colleague Mitsuki Sugino who was divorced and had a son, Katsuki Bakugou. Since meeting Katsuki I had found him attractive, but I dared to say I felt something more as in recent months he had calmed down his egotistical ways making him even more appealing.

Thankfully he was still at UA, doing some afternoon training whilst Mitsuki and dad were away on a business trip leaving me alone in our big house. With my finger against my clit I moaned, my womanhood now soaking wet and desperate for attention. I reached over to the side of my bed where I already had my vibrating dildo out, ready to use it.

"Mm- yes, I- ngh!" I moaned loudly as I pushed it in my soaked core, and when it was all the way I pressed the on button. I moaned even louder, taking advantage of the fact I was home alone, and imagining that the dildo was a real dick pounding into me. In my mind the vision of Katsuki once again appeared before me, hovering over me naked and pounding into me. I was perhaps enjoying myself a little too much, moaning his name on repeat and feeling nothing but pleasant. That was until I heard the sound of my bedroom door opening.

"(y/n) what the hell-," Katsuki stood there, his face now completely red as he stared at my naked body with wide-eyes. Embarrassment hit me but the dildo was still dealing me an incredible amount of pleasure and lust soon overcame me.

"Katsuki," I moaned, falling off of the bed and pouncing on him, knocking him backwards to the floor.

"(y-y/n) what the hell are you doing?" It was the first time I had ever heard him stutter. I crawled up his body so my face was directly in front of his and he gulped. "Wait, you're not thinking straight- stop it (y/n)," he winced and I felt something hard grow against my waist.

"Please Katsuki, I need you, please," I begged, my mind fogged with desperate want.

"We shouldn't- (y/n), put you're head back on straight!" Katsuki shouted but I shuffled back down him, pulling his trousers down and revealing his hard member. "(y/n)! For gods sake, you're taking this too far- stop or I'll- I'll- fuck!"

I wrapped my lips around the tip of his member, and this was enough to make pre-cum leak from it. It twitched in my mouth and I looked up at him to see him leaning up on my elbows, his eyes transfixed on me. He gulped as I kept my eyes on him, my mouth tightening a little as the dildo was still vibrating in my pussy. This caused him to wince slightly, his dick twitching again at the feeling.