10: The Gala (Lemon)

Warning! As a lemon there's sexual content within this oneshot.

Quirk: Bunny

 "Katsuki, you have to go," I said, pulling open the doors to our walk-in closet.

"No I don't, and I'm not going to," he huffed and I rolled my eyes.

"We're both going Katsuki. This is the kind of thing you should be expected to do as a hero," I said, searching through the closet for his smart suit.

"A hero kicks the ass of villains, they don't attend some stupid meaningless party!" He shouted and I rolled my eyes, leaning against the door of the closet.

"Okay that may be true but as heroes we're also role models alright? And it isn't some stupid meaningless party, it's a charitable gala and it'll make you look good if you attend!" I insisted but he scoffed. "C'mon baby, it's just one night," I whispered, approaching him as he was laid upon our shared bed in our shared apartment. I had a suggestive and lustful look in my eye and he knew what I was trying to do so averted his gaze. I clambered onto the bed and crawled up his body until I was hovering above him. By this point he had his whole head turned away, so I began nibbling his ear. "Please baby, it'll make you look good and you'll become even more popular," I whispered.

"No," he said gruffly and I sighed, going with bribing option number two.

"Well that's a shame," I said, sitting up and climbing off of him. "Because Deku's going and he's already higher than you in the popularity charts. Looks like him attending and you not will widen that gap even more-,"

"YOU WANNA FUCKING SAY THAT AGAIN?!" He shouted. I was used to his raised voice so I just stood with folded arms and an expectant smirk. "Fine dumbass, I'll go," he growled and I smiled victoriously. He suddenly sat up and took ahold of my wrist, dragging me back down onto the bed with him. I landed in a heap on top of him, and it was his turn to smirk. "I'll go if you let me fuck you into oblivion before we go," he said so bluntly.

"Katsuki why do you have to be so blunt?" I scowled and he chuckled.

"You love it really," he said before slamming his lips against mine. Katsuki Bakugou and I had been together since we were twenty, having been introduced to each other by a mutual friend otherwise known at Eijirou Kirishima. It didn't take long for Katsuki and I to click, and now, five years later we lived in a fairly lavish flat together and were engaged. I adored his fiery attitude, his incredible good looks and his amazing skills in bed. I considered myself to be the luckiest girl in the world to have someone like Katsuki, who could be both sides of the same coin: hot-tempered and sexy as well as soft and caring.

After half an hour of pure passion, I realised that we needed to get ready if we had any hope of arriving on time. I swallowed the cum he had just shot into my mouth, me not having much choice as he held my head down against him. "Alright, we need to get changed," I said once I pulled away, looking up at my satisfied fiancé.

"Fine," he said with a smirk. I rolled my eyes and the two of us took a shower together him attempting to touch me and initiate another round but I slapped his hands away every time he placed them on my breasts. It was another reason I loved Katsuki though, he was always willing to do the dirty.

"C'mon babe, just one more round?" He teased as I was picking out my dress.

"No," I said sternly, throwing his suit at him. He just chuckled and I rolled my eyes, finding my dress and slipping it on. I wore a floor length silk red dress, it shaping my body and having a slit in the skirt up to my thigh. It was one of Katsuki's favourite dresses so hopefully wearing it will make him enjoy the evening much more.