12: Hero Suits (Lemon)

Warning! There's sexual content coming up in this oneshot, you've been warned!

Quirk: telekinesis

Requested byuzuitengenfourthwife

 I avoided eye contact with the delivery man as I signed for my parcel and took it inside. I knew what was inside it, but thankfully the website I bought it from assured discreet packaging meaning no one who saw the package would be able to tell where it came from. Carefully I took the package through the house and up to our shared bedroom, laying it down on the bed and steadying my breath. I glanced at the picture of my husband and I which sat on our bedside table, him still being at the agency meaning I had a chance to look at the contents of the package without him disturbing me.

I cut it open and my heart began to pound a little as I saw the familiar orange cross. I pulled out the outfit, it being a sexy version of my husbands hero suit. It was Katsuki and mine's anniversary soon so I wanted to surprise him, however now that I was actually looking at my purchase I thought that perhaps I had gone too far.

Still I was intrigued so I slipped out of my clothes and opened up the entirety of the outfit I had bought. Instead of a tank top it was a very tight sports style bra with his distinct orange cross across it. Instead of black baggy trousers there was simply a black thong. The green belt he wore that also wrapped around his thighs was supplied, it of course looking sexier with only a thong underneath it. Instead of big black and red boots there was instead black and red high heels. I slipped on the mask and gloves to finalise the look, and looked at my reflection in the mirror.

It was much more kinkier than I expected it to be, particularly the lower half with the belt and thong. I covered my face with my hands out of embarrassment, beginning to doubt that this was a good idea. Would he even find his own hero suit sexy, even it if was specifically designed to be?

"(y/n), I'm home!" Katsuki's voice suddenly rang through the house, my heart sinking in fear.

"Shit!" I hissed under my breath, reaching for my clothes on the bed in panic. I looked around frantically for a place to hide, and just as I was about to head towards the ensuite I stepped awkwardly, the heel giving way and twisting my ankle slightly. I felt to the floor, my clothes strewn around me. "O-ow-,"

"(y/n), you alright-," Katsuki opened the door and stopped in his tracks, staring at me knelt on the floor with my bum sticking out. I fell backwards, scrambling back from him a little and feeling heat rush to my cheeks.

"I-I- er-,"

"What the hell are you wearing?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

"I-I'm sorry! I know it's weird I just- I just I thought it might look... sexy..." I mumbled, embarrassment hitting me like a truck.

"You're right," he said and I looked up at him, my eyes widening when I saw his half-erect member under his trousers. "You look so sexy."

"I do?" I asked and he smirked, nodding. He reached his hand out for me to take, him helping me up before turning me around, forcing me to face the mirror.

"Your breasts are almost spilling out of this," he whispered in my ear sending chills down my spine, his hands grabbing my breasts and massaging them roughly. "And this belt... it looks so good against your skin." He rubbed his erection against my back making me let out a moan, my womanhood beginning to heat up. "I love this mask but it hides your face too much," he whispered, bringing his hands up and taking it off for me, throwing it onto the bed. "Much better," he smirked, leaning in and pressing his lips on my neck whilst his hands roamed my body.