31: Summer (Lemon)

Warning! There's sexual content in this oneshot, I repeat, sexual content in this oneshot!

Quirk: bunny

Requested bybunny_idiot

 It was the height of summer and the heat was sweltering. My boyfriend of three years and I were laid in our shared house wearing minimal clothing, the whirring sounds of the fans echoing throughout the room. "It's too hot!" I whined loudly, heading to the sink to get us some more water.

"I feel like I could blow up the house," Katsuki said, referencing his quirk and it's need for sweat. I just chuckled and opened the fridge to get some lemon for the water. I sighed when I realised the fridge was practically empty, and I knew that if we wanted to eat we'd have to go out in the heat to get groceries.

"Kaaatsuki," I whined.

"What?"

"We're out of food," I pouted, picking up half a block of cheese from the shelf.

"You've gotta be kidding me- we can't go out in this!" He gestured outside.

"Well if you want to eat then we'll have to!"

"Can't we just get a takeaway?"

"Takeaways are unhealthy! C'mon, the convenience store is just down the road, we won't be long," I grabbed my phone and keys and headed to the door before I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"You're not going anywhere dressed like that," he gestured my outfit which consisted of a sports bra and very short shorts.

"Katsuki it's so hot outside, I'm not putting anymore clothes on, I'll melt!"

"Fine! Just stay close to me, alright?" He growled and I couldn't help but laugh at his protective side.

"Sure thing Dynamight," I kissed him sweetly, us heading out into the heat. Thankfully the shop was only five minutes away, so we were soon back in an air conditioned place. "Babe go pick out some wine to have tonight, I'll pick the veg for the stir fry," I said and he nodded. I was one of the few people who could actually tell him what to do, and I smiled as I watched him disappear down another aisle. I milled around the veg, picking out the various ingredients when suddenly I felt a hand against my bum. "That was quick," I laughed, turning expecting to see Katsuki but it was a perverted looking stranger. "Get off me!"

"You look so cute in that outfit I couldn't help myself," he said, stepping closer to me.

"How dare you!" I hissed, stepping backwards.

"Oh c'mon, dressed like that you're asking for it," he said with a smirk.

"I can wear what I want thank you, I don't need some disgusting pervert trying to touch me up in the middle of the day at a supermarket," I scowled, about to storm away but he grabbed my wrist.

"You damn bitch, you're coming with me-,"

"Fuck off, let go of me now before my boyfriend sees you," I warned him.

"You come with me now you bitch, and don't go crying about it," he stepped closer to me, but I was pinned against the veg stand. I tried to wiggle free but the customers around us seemed too busy with their shopping to notice the situation I was in - that was until a loud voice boomed down the aisle.

"LET GO OF HER!" Katsuki yelled, storming down the aisle towards us. The guy turned and went as white as a ghost when he saw the number two pro hero storming up to him. "You perv, you get away from (y/n) right now before I blow you to hell!"