16: The Locket (Lemon)

Warning! As a lemon there'll be sexual content in this oneshot, I repeat, there'll be sexual content in this oneshot!

Quirk: Cat

Requested bydivergent_9888

 "No Deku, it has to be something special!" I whined to my closest friend as we walked through the high-end streets of Tokyo. In a weeks time it was my six-year anniversary with my hot-tempered boyfriend, Katsuki Bakugou, and I wanted to do something special for him. "It can't just be a meal in a fancy restaurant, that's too generic."

"What if Kacchan's got something planned for you? Have you asked Kirishima?" Deku asked and I shook my head.

"To be honest I don't care if we go out to do something special or not... I guess what I really want is to give him something special, like a thoughtful, personalised gift," I tapped my chin, racking my brains. "Then, if Katsuki has anything planned we'll do his idea. And if not, we'll spend the evening relaxing at home."

Deku continued to list ideas but none of them were suited to Katsuki and me. He walked me back home and as soon as I put the key in the door it opened from the other side. "(y/n), where've you been? You said you'd be back two hours ago," Katsuki pouted.

"Sorry babe, just got caught up with Deku," I said, gesturing the number one hero.

"Dek- Izuku, what're you doing here?" Katsuki asked.

"Oh, (y/n) and I were just patrolling together," Deku gave the excuse we'd agreed on to hide the fact we were searching for Katsuki's present.

"Same time tomorrow Deku?" I asked.

"'Same time tomorrow'?" Katsuki questioned.

"Sure thing! See you then, bye Kacchan!" Deku called before turning and walking back down the driveway. I shut the door and turned to my boyfriend, jumping a little when I saw the frown on his face.

"'Same time tomorrow', huh?" He asked and I giggled.

"You're so cute when you're jealous," I ruffled his spiky blond hair.

"I'm not jealous!" He shouted, fists clenched.

"Deku and I have just decided to do more patrols together, that's all," I shrugged nonchalantly. Suddenly he pulled me into a kiss, his arms snaked around my waist.

"I love you y'know," he mumbled and I couldn't help but giggle again.

"You are so jealous!"

"I'M NOT! What do you wanna eat?" He asked, storming towards the kitchen. I followed close on his heels, my stomach grumbling at the thought of his cooking. He looked so handsome in his orange and dark green apron, as he cooked my favourite mean. "Put on a film, we'll eat on the sofa," he said which surprised me - he never let me pick the film, he always said I have bad taste.

"Sure," I smiled, doing as told and waiting for him to bring over the food. When it was ready he came and snuggled next to me on the sofa, my heart unable to take his cuteness as I pressed play. At the beginning of our relationship whenever he was jealous he'd always show it with words which led to arguments, but now six years down the line it was obvious how much we loved each other, so instead of getting into arguments he'd always just become clingy and cuddly which I had no complaints about.

He held me tightly and fed me some of the sushi he'd made, but my mind was still wondering what to get him. He was difficult to buy for even in the best of times thanks to the fact he was a very difficult person to please, and I regretted leaving the present-hunting until a week before the date as it added extra pressure. I didn't want to ask him if there was anything he wanted as it'd loose the personal factor, so I knew I had to come up with an idea alone - or rather, with Deku's help.