23: The Princess Part Two

Warning! This is part two of two so make sure to read part one! Also whilst this isn't a lemon or even a lime there is mention of nudity.

Note: as a fantasy au, there are no quirks!

Quirk: none

Requested byFelixFelicis65

 It had been three weeks since I met Katsuki Bakugou, the King of Dragons, and every night I snuck out of the castle to meet him in the clearing. He'd shown me many hidden, beautiful places he'd discovered whilst on his travels, and as we flew around together we found more and more. I wasn't sure whether it was because he was showing me the way of life I craved, or whether it was because he was utterly gorgeous, but I found myself falling for him a little more each evening.

I wanted to ask Bakugou if it was possible I could run away with him, as back in the castle my father was getting more and more serious about me being getting married. He had already arranged a party for my eighteenth birthday, in which Kings and nobleman from across the world would bring their sons in an effort to 'impress' me. The only time I ever felt myself was when I was with Bakugou, exploring the land.

Once again I was stood on my balcony at midnight, waiting for the familiar red dragon. As soon as I saw him I wrapped my cloak around my shoulders and snuck out of the castle, running through the forest towards the clearing. I knew the route like the back of my hand now, so quickly managed to find the two of them."Hey!" I called out to them as I entered the clearing, Bakugou whirling around and surprising me by smiling when he saw me. He was a difficult man to read, so when he smiled I felt as though my heart melted.

"Evening," he greeted. "Shall we?"

"Yeah," I smiled, him helping me up onto Kirishima's dragon form. I wrapped my arms around his waist tightly, loving the fact I could get this close to him. His warmth was comforting and I couldn't help but rest my head against his shoulder. Thankfully this gesture didn't faze him in the slightest.

"Where d'ya wanna go?" He asked.

"The cove," I said confidently, it being my favourite place he had shown me. We flew towards the coastline and down towards the secret cove that was only accessible by flying, hence why it was so private and untouched. There were too many large rocks out at sea for boats to get by, and the cliffs looked much to dangerous to try and climb down so I wouldn't of been surprised if we were the only people to have found this small beach. The golden sand was silky to the touch, and the small waves that crashed against the shore were a gorgeous crystal blue colour. The tall crumbling cliffs surrounding the cove had plants growing from the cracks, and it was so peacefully quiet.

When we landed I immediately headed to the sea, paddling in the cool water. The moon shone brightly down upon the ripples making it sparkle. "Kirishima why don't you... go forage for berries or something," Bakugou said and I turned to see him talking to Kirishima's human form.

"For berries? Why?" He asked confused, and I saw Bakugou glance at me.

"Just go would ya?" Bakugou hissed. Kirishima shrugged but nodded, taking the leather satchel Bakugou was holding out for him. "I'll call you when we need you."

"Sure thing. See you later (y/n)!" He called out to me and I nodded, waving as he transformed and flew high above the cliffs, back towards the forest. My eyes then fell on Bakugou who was slipping off his cape, boots and socks, before joining me.

"It's so peaceful here," I said quietly, looking out onto the horizon.

"It's a great place to come when I need to clear my head," he said.