38: Love Blocked By Society (Lemon)

Warning! There's sexual content in this oneshot so be preparred!

Note: this is a fantasy au, and I've written it as though quirks don't exist.

Quirk: none

Requested byanime_sweatheart45

 "(y/n)!" My name was called by a very distinct voice down the hall of the palace. Trying to keep to some form of elegance I trotted down the hall, avoiding eye contact with the guards and making my way to the source of the voice. "(y/n)!" It called again and I trotted a little faster, seeing the doors in sight.

"Yes your majesty?" I said, a little out of breath as I reached the door of Prince Bakugou's quarters. In front of me stood the prince himself, him having never cared about the formalities of being a prince as he had his tunic unbuttoned revealing the loose baggy top underneath it.

"How many times have I told you not to call me that?" He growled.

"My apologies Prince Bakugou," I curtseyed.

"And that to! C'mon," he pulled me into his quarters and shut the door behind us, then wrapping his arms around my waist.

"I have to call you something like that when people might be listening Katsuki," I whispered, his face close to mine.

"Fine. How about I make you scream my name now?" He teased, leaning in and kissing me passionately.

Despite it being forbidden, I was in love with the prince of the Bakugou Nation and he was in love with me. It started when he elected me to be his personal servant, something which the king and queen advised against as I was a girl. From that point onwards we became close, friendly at first until one day, somehow, things became quite intimate and we shared our first kiss, him making the first move.

From that point on we'd been secretly seeing each other, which was made so much easier by the fact I was his personal servant so it didn't look odd when he invited me into his quarters. We definitely took advantage of this fact, and six months down the line we admitted the fact we loved each other, and we were closer than ever.

Katsuki was quite the rebellious prince, not caring about appearances nor formalities, but we both knew that a relationship between us would be something of a scandal so we had to keep it a secret. I was the daughter of a nobleman who was keen for me to find a good husband, however royal relationships had to be kept political. It would be much more convenient for Katsuki to marry someone like Princess Yaoyorozu from the Yaoyorozu Kingdom to create a strong alliance between the two places, but Katsuki had expressed his disgust at the thought to me. My father wanted to find me a son of a Duke or Councilman, but I didn't want anyone like that nor did Katsuki want to marry a princess. We wanted each other.

After a very passionate half hour we ended up on his large, silk sheeted four poster bed, naked and cuddling tightly. I was drawing random patterns on his firm chest with my fingertips whilst he ran his own through my hair lovingly, kissing my forehead gently. He could be fierce and intimidating, but he treated me with such love that it made my heart melt.

"What should we do?" I mumbled, snuggling my head against his chest.

"What d'ya mean?"

"I mean about us... we can't stay secret forever and- the king and queen will want to marry you off to someone," I pouted and he laughed.

"Are you jealous?" He teased, raising himself on his elbow and resting his head in his palm.

"No," I said quickly. "I just want us to be together."