Chapter 7

Y/N:"No...we aren't siblings but somehow related."

Mei:"Yes! He's my little adopted brother, i've met him in the past."

Weiss:"I see."

Jaune:"Wow Y/N you have a beautiful sister *stare at Mei*."

Y/N:"*twitch* You should watch your eyes boy, or you want to taste my blade?"

Jaune:"*shivers* N-no i don't want to taste it."

Weiss:"Jaune, is it? Do you have any idea who you're staring and talking to?"

Jaune:"Not in the slightest, snow angel."

Weiss:"This is Pyrrha and this is Mei."

Pyrrha:"Hello again!"

Mei:"Nice to meet you."

Weiss:"Pyrrha graduated top of her class at Sanctum! And Mei is the one of the best in Atlas!"

Jaune:"Never heard of it. But Mei still beautiful tho."

Weiss:"*scoff* Pyrrha, she's won the Mistral Region Tournaments four years in a row! A new record!"

Jaune:"The what?"

Weiss:"*Waving her arms rapidly in anger* Ugh, she's on the front of every Pumpkin Pete's Marshallow Flakes box!"

Jaune:"*gasping suddenly* That's you?! But they only do that for star athletes and cartoon characters!"

Pyrrha:"Yeah, it was pretty cool. Sadly, the cereal isn't very good for you."

Weiss:"So, after hearing all of this, do you really think you're in a position to ask her to be on your team?"

Jaune:"I guess not...Sorry..."

Pyrrha:"Actually Jaune. I think you'd make a great leader!"

Jaune:" D'oh, stop it!"

Weiss:"Seriously, please stop it. This kind of behavior should not be encouraged!"

Jaune:" Sounds like Pyrrha's on filling up quick! Now, I'm not supposed to do this, but maybe I could pull some strings, find a place for you. What do you say? Oh and also Mei too."

Weiss:"All right, that's a bit too close! Pyrrha, a little help, please?!"

Jaune looks back right time as he see Miló strike him, sending little poor Jaune flying off the screen.

Pyrrha:"I'm sorry!"

An announcement plays on the intercom system.

Glynda (only voice):"Would all first year students please report to Beacon Cliff for initiation? I repeat, all first year students report to Beacon Cliff immediately."

Weiss passes Jaune as he hangs from the wall of a locker on her way out. Pyrrha follows her, grabbing her spear and dropping Jaune to the ground. Leaving Y/N and Mei.

Mei:"Let's go Y/N!*pulls Y/N's hand*"

Pyrrha:"It was nice meeting with you!"

Jaune:"*Slumping againts the locker* Likewise..."

Yang:"*approaching Jaune with her sister Ruby* Having some trouble there, lady-killer?"

Jaune:"I don't understand. My dad said all women look for is confidence! Where did I go wrong?*accepts Ruby's offered hand to lift himself back up*"

Yang:"Snow Angel probably wasn't the best start."

Ruby:"Come on, Jaune, let's go."

Ruby leads Jaune out of the locker room by supporting him and his damaged self-esteem."