Chapter 8

A few minutes ago

Professor Ozpin wathcing the students on his the students on his Scroll at the Beacon Cliff overlooking the Emerald Forest when Glynda walks behind him holding her tablet.

Glynda:"The last pair has been formed, sir. Although Y/N looks like didn't meet anyone when he was landed on the Forest *Taps the screen to show Nora Valkryie and Lie Ren* poor boy... I can't possibly imagine those two getting along. Still, he's probably better of than Miss Nikos. *The video changes to Pyrrha and Jaune trek through woods*."

Ozpin:"What do you think about that boy Y/N he's a skilled one, don't you think?"

Glynda:"He seems like he know what he should do when facing a 'Honkai Beast' although he's to talkative when fighting it."

Ozpin:"Yes he is Glynda, but you know? When facing an human or faunus, he sure know how to get enemy angry or tilt."

Glynda:"Speaking of which, what did you use as relics this year?"

Ozpin doesn't answer, he is watching his tablet with a contemplating interest as it shows the footage of Ruby Rose with his partner Weiss Schnee.

Back to present

Ozpin:"Russel Thrush. Cardin Winchester. Dove Bronzewing. Sky Lark. The four of you retrieved the black bishop pieces. From this day forward, you will work together as Team CRDL, led by...Cardin Winchester!"

The audience gives a wave of ovation, while four students walk up to the stage to take their place in front of their headmaster.

Ozpin:"Jaune Arc. Lie Ren. Pyrrha Nikos. Nora Valkyrie. The four of you retrieved the white rook pieces. From this day forward, you will work together as Team JNPR."

Nora laughs and gives Ren a hug

Ozpin:"Led by... Jaune Arc!"

Jaune:"H-huh? L-led by...?"

Ozpin:"Congratulations, young man."

A grinning Pyrrha offers a friendly shoulder bump to Jaune, but her 'leader' is knocked over and falls to his butt in front of the laughing audience.

Ozpin:"And finally:Blake Belladona. Ruby Rose. Weiss Schnee. Yang Xiao Long. The four of you retrieved the white knight pieces. From this day forward, you will work together as Team RWBY. Led by...Ruby Rose!"

Weiss looks to her right surprised, where Ruby is obviously shock as Yang goes over to hug her sister and saying 'I'm so proud of you.'

Y/N:'Still it doesn't make sense, how that beast got into the forest where grimms were there. Honkais and grimms doesn't get along that well since the 2nd eruption but how...'

Y/N:'Unless...?'

Ozpin:"Y/N Raiden?, I repeat Y/N Raiden."

Y/N snaps out from his thinking and look to the Headmaster who is calling him. Y/N then walk up then facing the Headmaster.

Ozpin:"You didn't retrieve any single piece and you didn't met any partners in the Forest..*The other students start whispering each other*."

Mei:"Y/N...*Thinking his little brother, what he will do after rejected from this school*."

Y/N:"Yes, i didn't met any partners or go looking any relics thing. So I-"

Ozpin:"Yes, you accepted!"

The other students look surprised by sudden speak by Ozpin. The screen suddenly change to Y/N footage fighting with Honkai beast he met before.